What would you like to see in EA's new Battlefront?

Started by Roxas, June 13, 2013, 08:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 30, 2013, 01:03:58 PM
Cad Bane is a must.
Yes! With all of his cool weapons and his voice, ah his voice is amazing!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 30, 2013, 01:03:58 PM
Cad Bane is a must.
Who...? I'm no SW freak but I know the main characters. I have never heard of him. :confused:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

From The Clone Wars (2008-2013)........ :'(

Here are some of his clips in the Star Wars soundboads: http://starwars.com/play/online-activities/soundboards/

I wonder how many pages this thread will hit...

I doubt if anyone has thought about this. What about the PSP Vita? I hear that it is a great console, it just doesn't have the games and attention. I would buy a Vita if SWBF"3" where released on it.

Give the Vita SWBF!

It would probably be outdated by a new vita model by the time BF3 comes out
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on October 28, 2013, 07:46:40 AM
It would probably be outdated by a new vita model by the time BF3 comes out
The PSP Vita was released in 2012! And 2014 isn't that far away. 2015 is when the new SWBF comes out.
that's not very long at all! :)

And even if that was a long time It would be a horrible decision to make a new vita, this one was a complete fail, (in terms of sales) I think.  ;)

Quote from: Carbon27 on October 28, 2013, 09:37:02 AM
The PSP Vita was released in 2012! And 2014 isn't that far away. 2015 is when the new SWBF comes out.
that's not very long at all! :)

And even if that was a long time It would be a horrible decision to make a new vita, this one was a complete fail, (in terms of sales) I think.  ;)

So if this Vita was horrible in sales, why wouldn't Sony want to make another one to recuperate their loss? :confused:

And a new console within 3 years time? It's foreseeable, since Steam will be coming out with their new Steam consoles soon.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 28, 2013, 09:47:16 AM
So if this Vita was horrible in sales, why wouldn't Sony want to make another one to recuperate their loss? :confused:

Wait...       define "one"?          One as in PSP Go and PSP 3000? Or like a whole different system?

I don't think Sony would make another one, portable consoles (like a 3DS) tend to appeal more to youngsters while home consoles (Like an Xbox360) appeal to older gamers. The Vita wasn't a good match for either side of video gaming people. So why would they try again? They might just lose more money.

This is just my opinion, and it's based off speculation. So please, do not attempt to burn down my house in anger. Thanks.  ;)

Quote from: Carbon27 on October 28, 2013, 12:03:43 PM
Wait...       define "one"?          One as in PSP Go and PSP 3000? Or like a whole different system?

I don't think Sony would make another one, portable consoles (like a 3DS) tend to appeal more to youngsters while home consoles (Like an Xbox360) appeal to older gamers. The Vita wasn't a good match for either side of video gaming people. So why would they try again? They might just lose more money.

This is just my opinion, and it's based off speculation. So please, do not attempt to burn down my house in anger. Thanks.  ;)

By "one", I mean another PSVita? Like a PSVita2.0 or something. :P

I admit, the portable consoles are more for the younger generation, and the consoles appeal more to the older gamers, which explains the numerous M-rated titles. I guess if they did try again, they would be going out on a limb hoping for more money that way.

And who says I'd attempt to burn just your house? :shady:

I agree with carbon. Hand held seems to be more for kids now. Older and more serious gamers seem to stick to pc/console, and if they happen to be on the go they might play something on their smartphone. I think the smartphone and tablets have made serious hand held gaming obsolete. Just my opinion though. (My house is also on the please dont burn list)
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

March 11, 2014, 06:00:29 PM #237 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:06:16 PM by CommanderAwesome
Some new ideas I had:

Since a lot of you are split between it having character customization and regular classes, I thought maybe it could have BOTH! It could have a few basic classes (Soldier, sniper, heavy, etc.) and then a spot where you could make your OWN classes for each faction! (Including different appearances for each class)

An idea I had for a campaign mission: So great, Leia was rescued, but what about all the OTHER prisoners on the Death Star?!? Did the Rebels just let them all die when it got blown up? What if they didn't? Basically, you'd command a team of infiltrators and board the Death Star in the heat of battle, fight your way to the cell block to rescue the prisoners and race against time to escape! I think that would be EPIC.

If not for the reboot, maybe for the unity 3D game.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on March 11, 2014, 06:00:29 PM
Some new ideas I had:

Since a lot of you are split between it having character customization and regular classes, I thought maybe it could have BOTH! It could have a few basic classes (Soldier, sniper, heavy, etc.) and then a spot where you could make your OWN classes for each faction! (Including different appearances for each class)

An idea I had for a campaign mission: So great, Leia was rescued, but what about all the OTHER prisoners on the Death Star?!? Did the Rebels just let them all die when it got blown up? What if they didn't? Basically, you'd command a team of infiltrators and board the Death Star in the heat of battle, fight your way to the cell block to rescue the prisoners and race against time to escape! I think that would be EPIC.

If not for the reboot, maybe for the unity 3D game.

I've gotta feeling we aren't going to get such high amounts of customization with this one... but who knows?...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Whisper in the Wind on March 11, 2014, 07:03:13 PM
I've gotta feeling we aren't going to get such high amounts of customization with this one... but who knows?...
Well, i'm an optimist.  :P But keep in in mind that most modern hard drives are much bigger.  ;)