Hello All this Mr.EliteProfessional and this is my favorite site on the citadel.

Started by Mr.EliteProfessional, December 31, 2015, 03:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
  Hello all this is Mr.EliteProfessional I enjoy fine wine and dining long walks on the beach oh and Star Wars Battlefront. I'm also a guy who enjoys programming and animation. Unfortunately I don't have the best equipment to pursue animation as often, but that's were machinima comes into play. So my crazy imagination can still run wild. I also do Star Wars Battlefront mod reviews I'm looking to get into modding myself.
Make some noise if you're with me.

Quote from: Mr.EliteProfessional on December 31, 2015, 03:26:51 PM
  Hello all this is Mr.EliteProfessional I enjoy fine wine and dining long walks on the beach oh and Star Wars Battlefront. I'm also a guy who enjoys programming and animation. Unfortunately I don't have the best equipment to pursue animation as often, but that's were machinima comes into play. So my crazy imagination can still run wild. I also do Star Wars Battlefront mod reviews I'm looking to get into modding myself.
Hi welcome to the forums :cheers: It's great to see new players join who are interested in modding. Fortunately the mod tools don't require expensive hardware, though I'm not sure about the requirements for XSI. Which SWBF do you play?

Quote from: Phobos on December 31, 2015, 03:30:51 PM
Hi welcome to the forums :cheers: It's great to see new players join who are interested in modding. Fortunately the mod tools don't require expensive hardware, though I'm not sure about the requirements for XSI. Which SWBF do you play?

Hi thanks for the welcome and I play both Battlefronts made by pandemic.

Welcome to the forums of fun! If you need any help at all with modding aspirations, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forums mate!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Welcome to the forums Mr.EliteProfessional! :moo: :cheers: :moo: :cheers:
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Welcome to the site.Always nice to see new members.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome  :wave:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Welcome to our Battlefront HQ! Great to have new modders around with new and original ideas; look forward to seeing your works.

Make sure you download the mod tools for BF1 or two, or both if you plan to do that. If you have questions, ask; we will help you no matter what  :P
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Mr.EliteProffesional welcome and thanks for reviewing my maps.When you said you like animation did you mean you like animating 3d models,scenes or you love watching animations? :D  Because we really need someone who can make new animation moves for this game.If so then you are probably the long awaited chosen one :D

Quote from: Ginev on January 02, 2016, 09:45:10 AM
Mr.EliteProffesional welcome and thanks for reviewing my maps.When you said you like animation did you mean you like animating 3d models,scenes or you love watching animations? :D  Because we really need someone who can make new animation moves for this game.If so then you are probably the long awaited chosen one :D

I actually do 3d animation and modeling. Haha chosen one I don't know about all that.

Quote from: Ascertes on January 01, 2016, 10:07:38 PM
Welcome to our Battlefront HQ! Great to have new modders around with new and original ideas; look forward to seeing your works.

Make sure you download the mod tools for BF1 or two, or both if you plan to do that. If you have questions, ask; we will help you no matter what  :P

Thanks I'm probably going to have over 9000! questions.