MPCGamers Tournament 1 (T.1)

Started by Jedikiller, April 03, 2010, 07:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hay Unit333 you said it might be 9 AM in NZ on the day it willl either be that or 10 AM wont it

It will be on at April the 18th 8 am. I leave myself to be corrected but that's as far as I know.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Tournament is this Saturday! Hoping to see you all there!

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Hm, Saturday will probably be a hard day for me to remember. :P Cause MF's home, which means I'll not be getting on MPC to talk to him via PMs. Not to mention I'll be having something basically right up until the tourney starts, so I suspect I'll be thinking about that rather than tourneys. :( Well, one can always hope.  8)

Due to unforseen consequences, I'll probably not make it, however I will try to make something work.

--AG

#TYBG

Ill send you a pm rhino :) (or the mpc admins could send out a pm to everyone the day before or something as a bulk email(ik its possible)

I'm gonna try my hardest to make it!  Cheers for the heads up CasaNova!

Dresh! :wub:

Good to hear from you again!

#TYBG

Hey, just saying that I'm looking forward to it. What are the rules of the event? As in 1.2 units (all units) or 1.0 (trooper, rocket, and sniper only)?

Just play it like a normal game, so 1.2 units then. Rules of the forum do apply as well, so keep that in mind. :)

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I should be able to make this

Dibs on last place :D