DEATHSTAR: INTERIOR Conversion By SleepkIller

Started by SleepKiller, April 19, 2012, 06:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWESOME!!!! Does it include the falling bridges?

Been playing this for hours now.
Thanks SleepKiller!

Don't mind me, just a Deka, rollin' in your Death Star :)

Is there a way to make the rebels have those skins in your latest Tantive IV port?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 20, 2012, 04:15:46 PM
Is there a way to make the rebels have those skins in your latest Tantive IV port?
Sorry, not at the moment. I won't rule out releasing a patch at some point, but no promises.

Nice work! But it seems, the laser generator is still not activated. Can you think about fix that?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on April 21, 2012, 10:56:50 PM
Nice work! But it seems, the laser generator is still not activated. Can you think about fix that?
Alas no, the emmiter just seems flat out to be too much for SWBF1. The effect and all the textures and in the .lvl file and the odf for it appearing is good. It just can't handle it it seems.

I love this map! Especially the rebel skins! I didn't know what I was missing with the scum strike version.

Isn't there a memorypool LUA code for emitters?

Hey SleepKiller! So I was just wondering if you were ever going to release a version 2 that fixes the AI pathing issues by deleting barriers or whatever is causing them to stand still. A yes or no answer is fine.  :)
It wouldn't have to include BF2 sides.

All the barriers and that are deleted and all pathing is activated. These maps were just never designed to be played in SWBF1. I suspect it is the doors that cause the AI to linger around. Your welcome to convert the map yourself and see if you can do better.

Sorry if I seam a bit hostile lately I am just on edge at the moment.  :(

Maybe giving the AI an objective like capturing a certain Cp? or adding something destructable? I don't know if thats how SWBF system works...