GEONOSIS: DUST PLAINS SWBFII Conversion 1.1

Started by SleepKiller, March 21, 2012, 04:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job, the collision problems are gone.  Also appreciate the extra reinforcements being given to the REPs too. I'm not sure if it has balanced the game or not since I've discovered that it seems that my  REP tanks are universally "bouncy" across all the maps, doesn't seem to be an issue with Dust Plains, but a global one.  Very odd, since I checked my global SIDES folder and I'm using the shipped REP LVL and not one of my modified sides.

The moment I go to strafe with the Rep hovertank (or if the AI try to strafe left/right), the tank just rolls over and eventually rolls upside down, as if no gravity were present at all. Totally bizarre.

I've had this map since it was released I thought that the turrents were supposed to be sonic turrents( http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Geonosianblaster.jpg ) like in the spire map. Am I correct? ???

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 29, 2012, 12:08:13 PM
I've had this map since it was released I thought that the turrents were supposed to be sonic turrents( http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b1/Geonosianblaster.jpg ) like in the spire map. Am I correct? ???
Note to all: In these conversion. Stuff like this that seems out of place. Was done by Pandemic not me, I just convert the map. I don't make it. Some stuff like Health bots missing are bugs that need fixing. So feel free to report anything that does seen out of place to me. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Oh sorry, thought they had those turrents. Check the SWBF conversion topic Sleepkiller.

Just powered up SWBFII to check out the map. Turns out it does have those turrets, I don't know how my one ended up with the normal ones  :shrug:

SleepKiller, way back when you said you would release patched/ re-patched conversions. But with the stopping of the Convo pack I ( and maybe others ) were wondering if you could release them with things fixed. Example: this map; sonic turrents, kamino; barriers deleted. I recall you saying that they were already fixed in the mod. You don't have to have custom sides on these just stock. The one I want most is geonosis with sonic turrents so that it's EXACTLY like BF2!!! :cheer: if it isnt to much trouble to upload at least geonosis fix than that would be great!!!! Please at least think about it. :)
I await your reply!  :D

kit,

Sleepkiller has had some things come up and may not be on this website for the foreseeable future.

We will have to make progress on our own.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet