SWBF unleashed by Sleepkiller

Started by Led, March 13, 2012, 07:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepKiller u never fail to impress me but now u have done it! This mod will changr the way we play SWBF1 on PC and because of you we now have better soldier classes and amazing graphics.... what i must say is that u have exceded the expectation of this mod well done SleepKiller
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Sleepkiller i was playing this and I have 2 questions
1. In GCW there is a deep voice saying something not understandable. Is this a bug?
2. In hunt no one fights you???

I am playing the mac version...

Other than that its awesome! 2 thumbs way up!!!

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on May 04, 2012, 08:55:18 PM
Sleepkiller i was playing this and I have 2 questions
1. In GCW there is a deep voice saying something not understandable. Is this a bug?
This is the big robot talking.

Quote2. In hunt no one fights you???
The goal is to go out and find them, they aren't meant to come to you.

Is it compatible with star fire mod?
Don't fail me again admiral.

No. You just can't combine mods like that.

Quote from: Darth Gamer on May 05, 2012, 01:34:04 AM
Is it compatible with star fire mod?
I have no clue what that is so I can't answer that. But this mod has it's own set of missions none of the stock ones are replaced, it has it's own sides those missions call on and it has a few of it's own world files it calls on. And it should be compatible with most world.lvl mods out there. Side mods you should be good to go, unless they edited mission.lvl in which case the mods will conflict and one of them won't work.

Quote from: SleepKiller on May 05, 2012, 01:40:05 AM
I have no clue what that is so I can't answer that. But this mod has it's own set of missions none of the stock ones are replaced, it has it's own sides those missions call on and it has a few of it's own world files it calls on. And it should be compatible with most world.lvl mods out there. Side mods you should be good to go, unless they edited mission.lvl in which case the mods will conflict and one of them won't work.
The Starfire mod was by EA711.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=858.msg9993#msg9993
It's a large extensive side mod. I doubt that messing around with the sides would work.. although I've never tried actually.

Quote from: Unit 33 on May 05, 2012, 02:08:50 AM
The Starfire mod was by EA711.
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=858.msg9993#msg9993
It's a large extensive side mod. I doubt that messing around with the sides would work.. although I've never tried actually.
Ah yes I don't think that will work.