Hello Guys!

Started by 411Remnant, January 25, 2013, 11:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ltin on January 26, 2013, 08:35:41 AM
I bid thee a welcome. (Why in the world did i word it like that. This isnt the middle ages, i hope)
I cannot read that without the Mouth of Sauron's voice in my head.

My My, thank you ladies and gentlemen for the warm welcome! It's been a while since I received anything close to that on a forum or at least ever since the true gloom walker forum was around. To answer the questions given to me

Btw,do you know thewulfman?

I do and he is a really nice guy! Very creative and knowledgeable.

Say, you work with Frayed Wires Productions, right?
Welcome,you working on the mass effect mod or you just know people that do?

I didn't work with them on the mod but the team did trust us to make beta footage for them. They are some of the coolest people you can meet! The effects and graphics for advertisement purposes were done by me and you can expect more footage of their future work. That trailer was directed by marth and myself and it is so refreshing to see it reach almost 15,000 views.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!! 411 REMNANT!!!! YOU'RE LIKE THE MOST POPULAR MODDERS OF SWBF2!!!!

Its nice to get a little recognition, thank you Alpha.
Well we aren't modders per say, we just do HD footage for them.(Actually I guess some of it is true because 4 of our team mates are modders including marth and dreadnot9). But I do have experience making skins for battlefront 2 and mods for the kotor community technically speaking.

Welcome!  Your name feels very familiar, I think we have played each other on SWBF2. Don't worry about Nixo, it's me you who you should watch out for.

Probably have, I play battlefront II  a lot especially online. Say hello next time im on  :P

Would you like to be called twinkeyrunaway or 411 remnant?

411Remnant is fine, I don't want to confuzzle people.

Just curious how did you find this site?

Serejas of course, im a big fan of his work. I just had to come see the community that he works with and I can see why he posts his stuff here. Its a vibrant community with awesome people!

(Have u got Xfire or ur clan has a TeamSpeak Server ?)

I usually use the steam chat and skype. Though I might be convinced to get an xfire account.

I see a lot of opportunity to work with some of you and maybe we can get more people to come back to BF1!

Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

I see a lot of opportunity to work with some of you and maybe we can get more people to come back to BF1!

We are always more than ready to do that!  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Disciple on January 26, 2013, 07:04:46 AM
Btw,do you know thewulfman?  He was working on that mod too but hasnt logged on xfire on years,i wanna know how his cw mod is going :0
I actually saw the page for it about two or three days ago and the author of it said that they do not have a date for the mod. They did state however it has not been cancelled. If we're lucky we may see it in the end of Summer or around Fall.

Oh, and hello. Welcome to the forums. I haven't tried the Mass Effect mod since I haven't played Mass Effect. Hope to see you online.

Quote from: 411Remnant on January 26, 2013, 02:24:59 PM
Well that's just grand, the more the merrier.

Quote from: Roxas on January 26, 2013, 11:19:40 PM
I actually saw the page for it about two or three days ago and the author of it said that they do not have a date for the mod. They did state however it has not been cancelled. If we're lucky we may see it in the end of Summer or around Fall.
Yea,i checked the page minutes after,man,im looking for this mod since 2011

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 26, 2013, 05:39:02 AM
Pleasure to have you on the site! Just watch out for Nixo  :P
Ruined the suprise >.<

Welcome! :)
Nice to see my fan, here :D.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: