Playing Style?

Started by ~{PLA}~ Seth, November 19, 2009, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I usually am a rocket and i just like to run in and shoot stuff, not really thinking of whether ill die or not :) I hate defending. . . if someone gives me that job i wont do it, i really like charging in a shooting

Sometimes i snipe, and in that case i have to play a little bit more defensive, but I'm not the camper kind, i charge while sniping otherwise i just get bored ^^

I pilot/trooper when i got nothing else to do, and i use the jet if I'm getting by butt handed to me

So thats why your always using a jet when i play you :P

I am usually always a sniper on outside maps or inside maps.  :)

Occasionally I am a Jet, just for the fun of it.  :moo:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

November 29, 2009, 01:43:54 AM #18 Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 02:00:53 AM by keenmike
against tanks i am an rpg guy. RPG kaboom tank

well seeing as jets some pilots and rockets are really really op i dont use them im the best pilot in bf1 meaning flying so if theres a plane youd better believe im in it

i would love a tank vs human battle in rhen var harbor with no boarders. i would be a rpg rocket guy on foot vs the tank.

Youd have a better chance in bf2.  The rockets do much more damage.  (by rpg do you mean rocket trooper?  I dont think there are any rpg mods on bf1 except for the one ag stopped working on :( )

December 01, 2009, 04:16:02 PM #22 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 04:18:23 PM by keenmike
i consider anthing i can lock my rocket on to a tank and rpg is shorter than bazooka

Quote from: Droideka on November 20, 2009, 07:19:16 PM
I have an interesting playing style- what I do is when my team is down to one CP and everybody is on the frontline fighting guys trying to take the CP, I take the route in the back and take an alternate CP that's easier to defend. So I'm usually the one that saves my team by taking a random command post with a few seconds to spare.

I only do that when it's necessary though- other than that I'm very agressive, what I like to do is cause massive diversions so that my team can handle the situation by taking CP's- so you usually see me jumping around the courtyard fighting 5 jets, or taking the most heavily defended post. For classes I'm about 50% Rocket and 50% pilot- rocket for close quarters and pilot mostly for general combat.

This is how we won that round against IAS on dea1 that one time isn't it...
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

SOmething is making this page lag to heck...

could it be my signature. i should make it smaller anyway.

No, it's birdo's little video pic. It gets worse when it comes on-screen.

Quote from: birdosrus on December 01, 2009, 01:05:25 AM
well seeing as jets some pilots and rockets are really really op i dont use them im the best pilot in bf1 meaning flying so if theres a plane youd better believe im in it

Birdo I've played you when you were pilot. :td: Don't get ahead of yourself bud. I'd be surprised if you hit a moving truck. :whip:
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Well i'm pretty much always the rocket class, cause lets face it: it is jesus.  Because the shotgun is a wimp in this game- this is your weapon of choice.  Shoot anything that moves with a big gun, thats my playin style.