3 (42.9%)
Don't use it
2 (28.6%)
You could use it
2 (28.6%)
I disapprove!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

This is a prototype K-Wing that I am planning on using for my mod. The purple things are little heatseeking minirockets, that dont do much damage as a single volley of rockets, but are fun to use and do damage when you fire a lot of them.
Either Psych0fred or Teancum made the original K-Wing, I just changed the weapons and health when I got the K-Wing.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

I know I know, the LAAT is untextured. I'm fixing that.
Current Projects:

Ultimately it's up to you as the creator. I personally think that another color might work a bit better, but that's just my opinion.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

The homing rockets look cool, but would you mind providing more info about the vehicle?
how many seats? How many different weapons?

There are four seats to this K-Wing
The Pilot operates some really powerful quad lasers and the purple things
The Co-pilot operates some missiles that psychofred made for a hovernaut and some proton bombs (giving the k-wing bomber fuctionality)
The Bottom Turret has a slow firing but powerful particle cannon (kind of like the ones from BF2)
The Top turret also uses this.
Its also very hard to take down, unless you are on bespin and the k-wing is surrounded by those anti air turrets or the k-wing has barely any health left.
It hovers like a gunship, moves slow.
Current Projects:

Cool fighter. Don't think I have seen it before either.

If you could dude, try going in game and taking a side/angled shot so we might be able to see more of this ship. Just take it in free cam, or some thing.

But yeah looks good.  :tu:
photobucket limit image removed

Sounds really cool. Definitely should be used in your mod :tu:

It certainly seems like an interesting ship. Though, why have the K-wing and the LAAT at the same time? Wouldn't the K-wing replace it?

The K-Wing is an unused Pandemic asset. It may have been created by fred when he was working on Battlefront, but he doesn't have any screenshots of it on his website (and if there's an unused asset he made, there are usually pictures of it there). Just FYI.

looks nice
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

hello fire welcome to the site.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Posted by: Maveritchell
« on: August 20, 2010, 08:10:40 PM » Insert Quote
The K-Wing is an unused Pandemic asset. It may have been created by fred when he was working on Battlefront, but he doesn't have any screenshots of it on his website (and if there's an unused asset he made, there are usually pictures of it there). Just FYI.

whats the link to the site? just thought i would glance around.

Ok the LAAT is Majin Revan's Imperial LAAT which I use for the imperials. The Y-Wing was taken out, and replaced with the k-wing. THe LAAT is pitch black because I messed up the skin. (green and grey)

Jamman the link to the SWBF and SWBF2 site is here
http://www.secretsociety.com/forum/display_forum.asp
Current Projects: