a mod i made

Started by jdee-barc, June 15, 2010, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I made a mod, my very first attempt. it uses some of ggctuk's skins and his jedi interceptor, and a chaingun. i have jedi units for the clones and rebels, and all the sides have either reskinned or modded weapons. I gave the droid gunship another seat so it has four seats, ggctuk's jedi interceptor can go ridiculously fast and has better missiles and lasers. The Y-wing is no longer a bomber anymore. It serves as a gunship.
those are just some of the things.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Are you new to swbf1? How did you get his skins? Could you give some history about your self k.

have you uploaded the mod yet? got a link?

I hate to say this, but my computer, w/ all my SWBF files, and mods, died on me before I could upload. I will have to start from scratch again  :censored:  >:(
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

probably better if you attempt to recover the data.

i dont quite get the point of this topic, you posted a thread saying you made a mod but no mod is available.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I guess this topic is done with. If you are going to release the mod, please feel free to post a topic in the Releases section. Also, please feel free to post a topic in the Welcome Center introducing yourself to us.

Until then, locked.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)