SWBFGamers: The Battle Royale Mod

Started by SleepKiller, April 20, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sereja on May 31, 2013, 03:36:22 AM
It is some mix, between biologist, and fly. Insect DNA, give him more stronger health, regeneration ability, let him fly by wings, spit by acid, and even mimicry, to pretend a human ;). So, after all, he may become a good hunter, in a short range distance... Perhaps scientists, someday improve all humans in such way, to perfection... But for now... you cud be not so sure, about school teachers real nature ;).
Haha! I now think that every Biology teacher secretly wishes to be a fly.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on May 30, 2013, 11:40:34 AM
Yeah I can do that easy peasy.
Yay!  :cheer: Thanks Unit!

If you haven't finished yet, is there any chance you could make the visor, kama, and pauldron black? or at least primarily black?
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: ComFrost on June 01, 2013, 06:48:06 AM
Yay!  :cheer: Thanks Unit!

If you haven't finished yet, is there any chance you could make the visor, kama, and pauldron black? or at least primarily black?
Ah, I can't include the visor, but the backpack, kama and shoulder pad are all in.

Sneak peak anyone?

Keep in mind most classes haven't been added yet and the map is still WIP.

Sweet, looking cool so far. Is there going to be much cover or is it a simple 4-way walkway?

Like I said the map is WIP. The mini-map doesn't properly reflect the playable area of the map.

for my patriot dark trooper(your free to call it twinkeyrunaway in game) I think ill switch out the flamethrower with a heavy rocket launcher that fires blue rockets(maybe at a faster rate at the cost of less damage). still want my secondary to be a E-11 blast carbine/rifle but will shot blue rounds. 2x thermals and 3xammo drops.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 01, 2013, 07:42:35 AM
Ah, I can't include the visor, but the backpack, kama and shoulder pad are all in.
Ok. Thanks a ton for making this for me Unit!
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: 411Remnant on May 28, 2013, 10:56:59 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

My contribution to the mod. The Dark Trooper Patriot, flying high and making uncle sam proud.

If possible I would like a flamethrower for my primary and a standard E-11 Blaster rifle with a little more damage than the stock version. For grenades, I would like x4 thermal detonators and a x3 ammo drop. Jet trooper control would be nice, but default dark trooper jet pack physics will work just as well. Merica!

http://www.mediafire.com/?100ja8c1ed3h99d

Holy America.. If my color scheme hadn't always been green, I would have totally made a patriot trooper like that. 'Merica!  :P

http://americasolidarity.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/American-Patriot.jpg
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Another preview! No classes this time, just a pretty explosion for you to look at.

Reminds me of "Order 67", which is a good thing because the lighting in that map is fantastic.

Very nice SK, but I thought you had accidentally deleted that map?

Here's your free promotional Wallpaper.
...And an extra one with the member names hovering above each character.

Very nice pics! :tu:
Reminds me my school group photo. In some reason, I am, start look's like Indiana Jones, just the hat is missing :D. Why I didn't think about this character before, when sending my model... :slap:.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: