Responses to Crisacus

Started by Snake, June 22, 2013, 02:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 22, 2013, 02:26:45 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:25:44 AM by Buckler
Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 02:20:34 PM
This site is a total disappointment!!! Looking to play STBF online only to to find other links TO OTHER SITES every time  I  attempt downloading software to play SWBF toTAL BS!!
Give me a BREAK! AMATURES!!!!   
CRISACUS!

What in the crap..?

If you would like to play SWBF online you can download Tunngle or download the fix to play on OpenSpy. I don't know what else you're talking about. Either way, please calm down.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

There is no need to shout. You think that some of us like the Tunggle option? I was able to play on the PC servers using a Mac but once they shut down the servers I have no one and play singleplayer. You have the option, I don't.

Besides, why are you blaming us? You came here, we offer (multiple) solutions on how to play SWBFI online so take it or leave it. :)

June 22, 2013, 05:05:17 PM #2 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:07:33 PM by Josh
Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 04:00:43 PM
a WASTE OF TIME! TRIED "DOWNLOADING" ONLY GOT LINKS TO OTHER BS SITES! BETTER OFF PLYING SINGLE PLAYER......

This site is a total disappointment!!! Looking to play STBF online only to to find other links TO OTHER SITES every time  I  attempt downloading software to play SWBF toTAL BS!!
CRISACUS!

Hey, dude. It's not like you have to pay to even be on this site. People like Led work their butts off for this site, he pays for the forum,he moderates the forum, show some appreciation. What's wrong with links? And Led is right, we are amateurs, and that's good for you, because amateurs don't get paid. And please, next time you have a problem, be nice about it, and if you want to emphasize something, use the bold button.  :)  :cheers:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

CRISACUS!
I don't understand a word you're saying.

June 22, 2013, 07:12:36 PM #4 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:17:32 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Phobos on June 22, 2013, 06:20:44 PM
I don't understand a word you're saying.

CRISACUS!

Most likely translation: Hey, people of SWBFGamers.com, I cannot play SWBF, so that's why I'm here.  I want to download something that will let me play SWBF online; however, I do not like that the necessary downloads are from external sites.  Unfortunately, the programs I've downloaded aren't helping.

Quote from: crisacus on June 22, 2013, 04:00:43 PM
a WASTE OF TIME! TRIED "DOWNLOADING" ONLY GOT LINKS TO OTHER BS SITES! BETTER OFF PLYING SINGLE PLAYER......

Possible translation: I don't trust the legitimacy of the external sites.
Hmmm... now, I'm not so sure if anything has actually been downloaded.

To all people saying that Crisacus is being unpleasant: consider that English is not everybody's first language.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on June 22, 2013, 07:12:36 PM
To all people saying that Crisacus is being unpleasant: consider that English is not everybody's first language.

This site is a total disappointment!!! 
AMATURES!!!!   

[/quote]
Notice how he said other, that can only mean he called THIS site BS. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

June 22, 2013, 07:30:23 PM #6 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:34:28 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: Josh on June 22, 2013, 07:21:51 PM

Notice how he said other, that can only mean he called THIS site BS.

That's a valid interpretation, sure.  But it's way too literal.
It ignores that (s)he may not grasp English well enough to have imported the meaning that you're suggesting he did.
It also ignores the fact that he's calling BS--namely, that he is upset--because he is forced to download the software required to play SWBF online--namely, Tunngle--from an external site.  I think that his usage of BS by definition differentiates between SWBFGamers.com and the "other" sites.

June 22, 2013, 07:30:38 PM #7 Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:33:30 PM by Buckler
Quote from: BlackScorpion on June 22, 2013, 07:12:36 PM

You just like him because he said this was total Black Scorpion.  ;)

And yes, we know what he means, but he can still be nice about it.

I've seen him long ago on the internet servers.  I believe he is Greek.  They make tunngle in about 100 different languages, so I don't see the issue.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on June 22, 2013, 07:30:38 PM
You just like him because he said this was total Black Scorpion.  ;)

Honestly, my first thought was that he was trolling, but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Ok, well I was unaware that his English was shotty.

I retract my statement.

Hi I'm Kit Fisto and welcome to SWBFGamers! Try out some of our mods! :)

Generic responses for the win!
So his english isnt good. So what? Who cares? However, its not that hard to download tunngle, this guy must be a pretty goood troll if hes trolling... no troll is that good.  In conclusion, he seems blinded by rage. stay away from the dark side! They DO NOT have cookies!

OK, everyone has had their say.

We need to let this one go.  I have sent him a PM letting him know we are fellow players and can try to help if he asks in a non-confrontational way.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet