Partner Tournament 16 People

Started by Darth Verik, June 06, 2009, 08:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The only thing that we should disallow are the pilots and the Flyable troopers. Those are really abused (especially the Jet Troopers and Zappy) so the tourney is better off without them.

In fact, the only thing I would allow is rockets but I don't think people would agree with me. Maybe in another tourney we can have that possible.

#TYBG

I think no units should be banned because usually people switch sides halfway through, and you have the option of choosing "cheap" units just as the other side has.

I agree with Zenewa: no units should be disallowed.

I like all of the units, and consider no weapon cheep. Since, you can beat any of them if you have the right amount of skill. Banning a unit is basically saying "I'm not good enough to beat that type of unit so ban it". Naturally, this is all IMHO.

ill do this if anyone wants to do this with i dont care who

I think all of the slots are filled TP.

Rex, Destructor, JK and I are finding it hard to have our match, as we can't join JK's DC, Destructor's Internet's messed up and Rex and I have no clue how to host a DC, and JK can't teach us, because we're stupid  :cry: . But, everything else is fine.

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

I could host for you sometime if you want

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Please do.

Can you just get on Xfire all the time and I can get one on demand?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I'll be on XFire anytime I'm around

Thomas and Zorba, lets get a date for mac to host a DC and do it then.

Quote from: "iBlade"Thomas and Zorba, lets get a date for mac to host a DC and do it then.

I can't host DCs anymore. :(

Pi, you, me, Zenewa and attekiller need to organize time for a match. Since, it doesn't appear that we're going to all just happen to be on GR at the same time. :/

and we've got to do it soon, because I'm going to be gone for the next two weekends. So, howabout Friday 3:15 PST (6:15 EST)?

Quote from: "iBlade"Thomas and Zorba, lets get a date for mac to host a DC and do it then.

How about Thursday at 4:00?

What map?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: "Rhino"Pi, you, me, Zenewa and attekiller need to organize time for a match. Since, it doesn't appear that we're going to all just happen to be on GR at the same time. :)

We should probably hammer all of this out in PM and not clutter the topic though

Well since i have never seen tomazl on gr or he come online and leaves at ones i dont think this will go right...

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse