Does anyone know of an easter egg in Star Wars: Battlefront?

Started by FieroBull, December 01, 2013, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
?

Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!

Nope
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

December 01, 2013, 11:36:54 AM #2 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:57:27 AM by Carbon27
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on December 01, 2013, 11:07:57 AM
Nope
Then why post?

If you type Jub Jub as your profile name you become a little tiny dwarf along with all the Ai. There is SW writing on Rhen Var, but you must translate it I believe.

EDIT: There is also some "Very disturbing" language in some modding folder, but as I am no modder I can not say where it is.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

December 01, 2013, 11:51:25 AM #3 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:53:19 AM by UNIT 33
.There is a medical droid hidden under the gazebo type structure on Cloud City.
.Ammo Drops actually say 'Ammo' on them in Aurbesh.
.The Aurbesh on Rhen Var contain various jokes and references, apparently one says 'Rhen Var is cold'.
.Supposedly there is a phallic-looking building on Mos Eisley, but I think some people just have dirty minds.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on December 01, 2013, 11:51:25 AM
.There is a medical droid hidden under the gazebo type structure on Cloud City.
.Ammo Drops actually say 'Ammo' on them in Aurbesh.
.The Aurbesh on Rhen Var contain various jokes and references, apparently one says 'Rhen Var is cold'.
.Supposedly there is a phallic-looking building on Mos Eisley, but I think some people just have dirty minds.
There are lots of hidden bots all over the stock maps, you would be surprised..

As for easter eggs in non-visable format (data that the visual are made from, in form of files such as MSH), you can find all sorts of weird references in material names, some that are rather immature, and others that are just plain interesting.

Not really an easter egg unless you have a giant bunny or whatever is supposedly laying these things, but there is some rather neato terrain outside the boundaries on RhenVar.

Not really an Easter egg, but in Jabba's Palace by Han Solo in Carboniferous there are Tauntaun heads next to him (like in the film).
There are a few things in the Droid Torture chamber like broken honk droids, MSE droids and medical droids. The audience chamber has Max Rebo's piano.

Those aren't your classic Easter eggs but they are fun things like that scattered around Jabba's Palace.

If you have the "Star Wars: Complete Locations" book you can see how some SWBFII maps are movie accurate (but shrunken down). Mustafar is one of them.

December 02, 2013, 02:45:28 PM #7 Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:01:12 AM by Syrion
Quote from: UNIT 33 on December 01, 2013, 11:51:25 AM

Here's a screenshot from the crypt if anyone wants to have fun.

Edit : http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/93369368-4.jpg

Well its not much an easter egg but on Jabba`s palace theres a wall that appears to be like the others,but if you shot it with a rocket you can destroy it and theres a little room in there,not sure if there are any bots.

Where
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: oldsnake on December 02, 2013, 08:21:24 PM
standing on mines ps2 version
Unpayed Intern: Whoops, Fred it looks like we forgot about the PS2 mine collisions!
Fred: Don't worry 'bout it, I'm sure someone will enjoy standing on them one day..

I can see that being potential loads of fun..

Thank you very nice feedback, can anyone upload some images for the easter eggs or hidden droids, thank you! 8)
Hi im a semi-professional gif maker.
If anyone is interested on gifs, send me a pm or
xfire message!