7 (43.8%)
Rebels
2 (12.5%)
Empire
7 (43.8%)
All of the above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

My favorite is the droid soldier or super battle droid.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I don't really use trooper, but my favorite is the Rep one because it looks cool :D

CIS because of the cool trishot and wrist rockets. Stormtrooper would be next but I don't use trooper class often.

I would say Droid cuz its easy to use and instead of havin a pistol it has the tri shot so that its easy to use and it doesnt run out of ammo

I chose empire because I like his weapons and how he has 4 grenades and I just really like the sound and the armor. ( Tantive IV with the stormtrooper is awesome!! )
My second is the clone trooper because I like episode II the best and phase I clone armor. :tu:
The tri-shot is a cool weapon and I wish people included it in more of thier mods. ( thats why on the sides sereja made for me every 2 factions have a tri shot weapon! )

My favorite is empire -- I need nades that allow me to jump!

The CIS trooper can be a really dominate unit if you use it right. The tri-shot is a great weapon to use up close on enemies and especially on jet troopers. The wrist rocket is much more effective than grenades IMO. This unit is all about inflicting a lot of damage quickly. All the other troopers are about the same to me.

Probably Empire for me. I would pick CIS, but I prefer to have grenades rather than rockets as my secondary weapon.
I just can't seem to stay away...

I chose CIS with Rebel in close second.

Like everyone else has said, the wrist blaster / tri-shot action works really well when your in close combat.

Rebel Soldier is second because it is very accurate and just has that cool "feel" to it ingame.

Definatly Emp but I agree with cis too because nades can be used for alot of things the equivilent cis nades (idk what they are) cant be.

There's a reason they call it SUPER Battle Droid. And I know you should know why.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper