4 (19%)
Droid Pilot
3 (14.3%)
Imperial Pilot
7 (33.3%)
Rebel Pilot
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

It is hard to win, by using stock pilots, but I have to say: rebel, and clone pilots, is most dainger AI enemy, but droids and imperials, just a runing turgets.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on September 13, 2012, 01:35:53 AM
It is hard to win, by using stock pilots, but I have to say: rebel, and clone pilots, is most dainger AI enemy, but droids and imperials, just a runing turgets.
Yes the Droid and Imperial pilots are only semi-hard to kill even on Hard. On hard they have hit me a couple times with the mortar launcher. I wish they used it up close like how humans use them, then they would be devestating!!!

A Droid pilot actually air killed me once when I was a clone jet trooper with a mortar shot in the PLA server. Well played AI. Well played...  :confused:

i choose Zapper for first because of the damage it makes when the Zap hits the opponent. But Rebel is second with Imperial because the aim on the rebel sniper isnt good when shooting quite the bit of a distance.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Just to prove to you that the Clone Pilot Class is good if you know how to use him. I played Geonosis Dust Plains conversion by SK and these were my final results:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Notice I didn't die ONCE and I didn't get in a vehicle!! except for the 3 second gun turrent lol.  and this is an "open" map where his zappy can't always get the far away enemies!
This was on Medium, FF off, instant action heroes on. You try to do as good as I did! I challenge you to!!  :cheers:
Here is SK's great conversion of Geonosis: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=500.

What's even funnier is that I didn't even mean to play the Geonosis as a "I'll show them," I just played it and then I thought that these results would prove some people wrong who think the clone pilot sucks lol. :)

Rebel becuase it is more suited to killing dark troopers :D as its meant to.

Kit did you play aganist bots or humans?
;)

September 16, 2012, 08:12:45 AM #22 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 08:14:50 AM by 501st Commander Sharpshot
Bots im pretty sure.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I chose Rebel pilot because it's the easiest Rebel faction for me, and I've got used to it.

Back in my SP days, I used to do really well with Rebel pilot on campaigns. I would blow up a nearby ammo bot, get inside it, then fix it. The AI don't shoot you and you can rack up tons of kills, especially if your in a busy corridor or something with a lot of traffic.

Can Macs play with other Macs or do they need a DC?

macs can play with macs through gameranger. PC's can play with macs through DC.

rebel pilots are not very usefull unless your at close range.. im happy with any explode on impact grenade launcher, but I favor the droid. either way pilots are extreamly good. healing+great weaon.. what more could you ask for without being too cheap?!

September 20, 2012, 02:14:37 AM #28 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:17:31 AM by Phobos
Quote from: sambobman1 on September 20, 2012, 01:25:17 AM
rebel pilots are not very usefull unless your at close range..
I have to disagree with the popular misconception that shotgun is not an effective long range weapon. In fact I think rebel pilot has the best attack range of any pilots. The reb pistol is slightly stronger and shoots a bit farther than other pistols, and with enough practice the shotgun can kill enemies at medium to long distance, but you will burn through a lot of ammunition. Dark Jet is much more accurate at long range.

Quote from: {212}Leader.Arrow on September 12, 2012, 03:36:10 PM
i like rep because its no aim  8)

Even though I never did get to know you well, hearing you say that was definetely "Taking an Arrow to the knee"
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper