Tunngle Update

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, June 29, 2013, 10:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 29, 2013, 10:49:16 AM Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:33:36 PM by {212th} Ldr. Norris
This is somewhat embarrassing, but I haven't been active in game or on this site in awhile. I have been busy with work and stuff, but I have some free time and logically I want to play some!

I went to start tunngle but it tells me I need an update, when I try to go download the update all that comes up is adds. There are like 8 different download buttons -.- Could anyone give me a direct link to the download? or anyother advice. I uninstalled tunngle completely and tried starting over but had the same problem. Thanks!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I had some trouble with the download for some reason. Here is the mirror;
http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdownload.php?p=148888&t=4&i=1
You just need to click where it says 'click here'. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Thanks gdh :D That seems to be working! See you all in game!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Sorry for double post,  i can open tunngle now. But when I attempt to join the lobby/network it says please wait as usual but get hung up on 2/5 down in the bottom left corner. Thoughts? It was working fine about a month ago

Have you tried re-entering your username and password?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I have not. Could that be the problem? I can log in, just can't join the battlefront network

I'm not sure then, I have the update and mine works, do you have the green face at the bottom and can you join another room?

The face on mine has always been red lol but ive never had a problem. No, I cant join other rooms either.