Status

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, February 14, 2016, 08:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all, been pretty much MIA for the past year or so. Where is the game at this point? How much is left? Is there anyone that still plays?

I sure do miss the old days  :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

There's still people playing AFAIK. The GameMaster server was recently updated, have you made sure you've got the latest version?

I played for the first time in months yesterday. It was a nice surprise to find 14 of us on Cloud City. That was at 3 EST.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on February 15, 2016, 02:05:23 AM
I played for the first time in months yesterday. It was a nice surprise to find 14 of us on Cloud City. That was at 3 EST.

That is encouraging!

Quote from: Commander Awesome on February 14, 2016, 08:10:53 PM
There's still people playing AFAIK. The GameMaster server was recently updated, have you made sure you've got the latest version?

What do most players use to access online game? When I stopped playing there was a patch you edited into your .exe which allowed you to play without third party progams like tunngle or gamemaster. Never heard of AFAIK

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

February 15, 2016, 07:45:48 AM #4 Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 02:40:01 PM by Ltin

The exe is gamemaster, you just need to download the latest version that's on the main page and comes in an autoinstaller.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Yes, download this, uncompress, and then run the installer program and it will put everything in the right spot *

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1147

*(assuming windows version past XP and that you installed the game on the C: drive)

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Ltin on February 15, 2016, 07:45:48 AM
"as far as I know"  i think
He is referring to gamemaster, a 3rd party master server set up. Are you referring to gameranger?

Ah yes, my mistake. I was meaning game ranger

Quote from: Led on February 15, 2016, 01:09:43 PM
Yes, download this, uncompress, and then run the installer program and it will put everything in the right spot *

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1147

*(assuming windows version past XP and that you installed the game on the C: drive)

:cheers:

Thanks!