Previous topic - Next topic
Here's the final (hopefully) map pack.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkxvzfef81ofekt/SWC_Maps_final.7z?dl=0

Included are:

-Coruscant: Jedi Temple (SK)
-Death Star: Interior (SK)
-Rhen Var: Monastery
-RLcT: Hell Hall

Majesty will say which maps are played on which era.

here is the files*addon*/whole server for the server host. all mission.lvl have been updated for fast spawn.  https://mega.co.nz/#!fQoFGZab!t_UwwntJNQvH_X2ZsCQZX7dXcco7M2hMFlJICGH9Zb8

January 20, 2015, 09:25:35 AM #77 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:55:50 AM by Joseph
Thanks.

Note to players: the rhh1 folder you need to put in your addon is contained in the rhh1 folder that appears in the SWC map pack. in other words, it's SWC_maps_final > rhh1 > rhh1, and the last rhh1 goes in AddOn. Sorry

January 20, 2015, 10:38:01 AM #78 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:21:47 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Can someone please test the server that I've put up, I can't get in. Pass is gdh92.
I get the message 'you do not have the map currently being played'. I'm using the second rhh1.

Hopefully I've messed up my side of things not the server.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

January 20, 2015, 11:43:23 AM #79 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:52:46 AM by Joseph
I know the problem: my remarks about rhh1 need to be applied to the death star and coruscant maps also. Very sorry about that.

SO: the rhh1 folder you need to put in your addon is contained in the rhh1 folder that appears in the SWC map pack. in other words, it's SWC_maps_final > rhh1 > rhh1, and the last rhh1 goes in AddOn.

And this applies to dea1 and cor1.

I should have thought of that, it works now.  Also a big thanks to Oldsnake for doing all the hard work with the server.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

January 20, 2015, 03:47:20 PM #81 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:41:21 PM by Led
I will try to sort it out before I upload it here.

updated map pack here
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1257
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

will join to rebells /CIS

~PFA~SIR.Defiant

Thanks! :D

January 21, 2015, 11:35:12 AM #84 Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 02:44:49 PM by Carbon27
I was thinking, the wear tags rule may not be a good idea. You said something about players may need to switch teams, and wouldn't it be confusing if someone(s) with the name "(*REBEL*)<Namehere> had to switch to empire? That would be...     a mess. Plus there's people who don't have or want nickchanger, they have to completely re-do their control assignments.

Due to using controllers in my setup, (Joystick, being one) and swbf not exactly being very kind to me as I set up my controller, it can take me an hour to 100% perfect my control setup. Since it's two different tags...        yeah. :dry:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I'll try to attend! EMPIRE!

[PFA]KennethDev! :D

Quote from: Carbon27 on January 21, 2015, 11:35:12 AM
I was thinking, the wear tags rule may not be a good idea. You said something about players may need to switch teams, and wouldn't it be confusing if someone(s) with the name "(*REBEL*)<Namehere> had to switch to empire? That would be...     a mess. Plus there's people who don't have or want nickchanger, they have to completely re-do their control assignments.
I agree.

I'm in been a little busy lately....gotta warm up my blaster

I'd like to be Empire/Clones :), Not positive I'll be there though.