Talz v1.0

Started by tirpider, November 26, 2012, 07:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Talz v1.0

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=850

This is a kitbash with custom parts. Made with the wampa and some wookiee parts.
It also includes a very awesome talz weapon, made entirely by Sereja.

This unit is big. I love it.

Sereja - Modeling and Design (Talz parts, Weapon)
tirpider - editing
Pandemic - source models

The files are set up as a side, but use it as you would any other unit. All the files needed to get him working are here.
There is an odf with the settings such as scale and camera setting that can be used as-is or as a guide to customizing him.
I set him up as slow moving with a little extra health.

It's v1.0 because I plan on revisiting him with either a wookiee body or a custom one in the future and that may affect this release.

Issues:
- The FPM is included, but not working as it is set up. I can't figure it out. The model and it's texture are there, and if you get it working in-game, let me know and I'll update this archive.
- Nothing else. If you find an issue with it, or have an idea for improvement, let me know.

Special Notes/Legal:
- I'd like to thank George Lucas for the entirety of the Star Wars Universe.  It's evolution as a franchise is, in itself, an epic struggle and a tale worth telling. Through the victories and defeats your vision has suffered, we have all enjoyed and been inspired by it. Thank you.
- There is an enormous chance, that if you have posted a question or answer on SWBFGamers, GameToast, or psych0fred's secretsociety, then I have learned from you. Thanks for all your contributions.
- THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.  ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.
- Now that Disney has purchased LucasFilm LTD, they deserve the same respect for IP as LucasFilm, LucasArts, and Pandemic. I don't have the legal phrase for it all, but if you are reading this, then you know what it means.  Don't misrepresent others work as your own.
-

-tirpider (tirpider@yahoo.com)
visit http://www.swbfgamers.com/

OMG this is amazing. I was hoping to see something like this in the next alien assets. Great work tirpider and sereja :superman:

Joly good work tirpider!

Thanks guys, but this one is mostly Sereja.
I did the hex work, but he did all the modeling and had the idea to begin with.

There is another planned that uses the head on a wookiee frame.
It will match the clone war talz a little better. This is like a Sumo Talz.

Play around with him.
He's HUGE.

I'd love to see a Talz -  Jawa war.
Would have to come up with a golf swing animation for the club though. hehe

Yes, it is hard to believe, but this is happens at last! :cheer:
Some times, I was even not sure, it may ever be released, but now, it's done!  :cheers:
So, don't forget to add Talz, in your alien collection. ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Awesome!!  :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder