how to have the same ODF multiple time with different TGA ?

Started by Darth_Sion, June 26, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello all
I want to have the same object multiple time but with differents TGA , I have all the TGA that I want and a tool to work on it ,but when I edit the ODF's copy with the MSH's copy(edit with the new tga), it don't work, I have to remove the read only option  * ,edit and then retick the read only option, but when I browse it in the zeroeditor ,It craches  :confused:
Any suggestions?

Edit: I also find that it isn't appears with the swbf viewer.

Edit2: * when I try to edit the msh file it says : cannot open file "(msh file location in the world folder)"for write access.

Please I'm stuck, I need help, it's an important object for my map and  that is now a cuple of day that I don't find the solution,....  :(

For the read only problem, what folder are your ODFs in?  It could be a permission issue on the folder location.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It's in my world's odf folder,

(and I recently use notepadd ++ for editing, is that can be the problem eventually ?)

Edit: I almost forgot to tell you that I have already change the original TGA from the original Object (not from the assets, but from my world folder; but I only remplace the TGA by keeping the same name,and of course It works perfectly ,unfortunetly  the other copies no,...