Supremacy Mode

Started by Giftheck, August 13, 2015, 01:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Ahh, here we are. DICE's way of playing their conquest mode into Battlefront. In other words, you are essentially going to be playing the same mode that the classic SWBF is built off of; Multiple CP's you need to capture and drain your enemies tickets. Each kill is -1 ticket for the enemy; Each death is -1 ticket for your team. However, capturing all the CP's will not result in a 20 second countdown, for the enemy can use all of their remaining tickets to try and capture any of the CP's back. Conquest games on Battlefield 4 tend to last 15-30 minutes, at 400 tickets per team.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

QuoteAhh, here we are. DICE's way of playing their conquest mode into Battlefront.

Well thats the signature of the game series, and also what gamemode was used in the first Battlefield series, so I guess that was a mandatory gamemode. I just wish the battleground was not that big so we could have some kind of strategy going in the battles.

I'd still prefer a timer for when you capture all CPs. I always feel satisfied when I've pushed the enemy so far back that they lose their final CP. It's also intense trying to regain a CP before the 20 seconds end.
Also, will Star Wars Battlefront 3 have Single Player?
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on August 13, 2015, 04:30:15 PM
Also, will Star Wars Battlefront 3 have Single Player?

It has no campain mode, but you can team up with a friend to play missions together.

Quote from: Syyy on August 13, 2015, 04:23:20 PM
Well thats the signature of the game series, and also what gamemode was used in the first Battlefield series, so I guess that was a mandatory gamemode. I just wish the battleground was not that big so we could have some kind of strategy going in the battles.

If you were to host a game with only people you knew, I'm sure you could get your team to work out a strategy when you go into this gamemode. However, Battlefield 4 had an epic mode called Chainlink. It was like conquest, but you had to capture Adjacent points all the way to the other side of the map to drain your enemy's tickets. Essentially a 10v10 game means that 4 people on your team will stay back to hold your current points, while 6 people would push up to capture the enemy's points. It's very back and forth but MUCH more strategic.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

August 13, 2015, 05:42:43 PM #6 Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 12:19:46 AM by Ginev
I wonder could you play Walker Assault and this Supremacy Modes with Ais (bots) on singleplayer?If thats possible this game will be amazing.If not then it will sucks a little...

Not sure... Battlefield 4 (sorry I'm using it as a main source) had no ability to play singleplayer with bots, so we'll just have to see what happens. I believe Battlefield Hardline and 3 were the same way.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Syyy on August 13, 2015, 05:16:44 PM
It has no campain mode, but you can team up with a friend to play missions together.
You don't even need to team up. So yes, the game has singleplayer.

Well the missions sucks from what i see.If all missions are just killng 5-6 waves of stromtroopers the that is bd.I want to play Walker Assault or supremacy mode with ais (single player style) simply because thats remind me the most for conquest mode on instant action.

Quote from: Ginev on August 14, 2015, 12:21:51 AM
Well the missions sucks from what i see.If all missions are just killng 5-6 waves of stromtroopers the that is bd.I want to play Walker Assault or supremacy mode with ais (single player style) simply because thats remind me the most for conquest mode on instant action.

I'd have to agree. I really enjoyed the massive scale of AI (from tens to hundreds) on the map at once. And without that massive scale it gives it a disgusting Call Of Duty feel (I absolutely hate Call Of Duty)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Well, we only saw one SP mode so far, and DICE have neither confirmed nor denied the ability to play MP modes alone or if there will be AI in other MP modes. (Which seems very likely since there ARE AI in Fighter Squadron), and if that is so, you could probably just run an empty private server with bots and get the same effect. Also, the SP battle mode seems to be similar to conquest or TDM with bots.

In Battlefield 2, (the only one I have played) the single player mode functions like multiplayer, it issues your game a fake IP address, and actually calls it a "server", even though it is all offline. So it is not entirely out of the question to have some multiplayer modes, work in single player in a similar fashion.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

I really hope to be like that.If not this game will be hardly amazing for me.Not even good.More like decent.Just my opinion.