SWBFIIs Fake console

Started by D4R|< $1D3, July 17, 2013, 08:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ϟƘƦƖןןΣx on July 20, 2013, 05:27:55 PM
ive seen FC have it.

FC in the post before meant Fake Console.  And it is impossible with the resources at hand for it to work in BF1 as it is hard coded.  Only command that works is ToggleHolos
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it work only work with the SPTest.exe? Or something like that?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on July 21, 2013, 07:00:51 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it work only work with the SPTest.exe? Or something like that?
You're right.  Fake Console was only meant for SPTest.  Somehow the green screen (or something linked to it) is the key to the whole console.  You'll notice ToggleHolos is the only one that doesn't have a message on the green screen.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on July 22, 2013, 06:27:03 PM
You're right.  Fake Console was only meant for SPTest.  Somehow the green screen (or something linked to it) is the key to the whole console.  You'll notice ToggleHolos is the only one that doesn't have a message on the green screen.
I wish rendercollision worked without crashing in the main game.