Airkilling class for SWBF1?

Started by Helios, February 18, 2013, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 18, 2013, 06:32:35 PM Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:40:56 PM by [FC]Helios
Anyone interested in learning how to airkill? Then post here! I need another experienced teacher, preferably Pimped if your reading this and are interested, dates would need to be confirmed, post here if you would like to Admin. Ill try to determine if you are experienced enough to lead classes. Hope this can actually be arranged, post here if you are interested in teaching or learning Airkillng! :tu:  :)  :D ;)

Teachers:
Helios
SirPimped

Students:
Gold Man
French Fry
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Do you want the jet class to be extinct? lol

Well it can be for one type of jet, clone or Dark Trooper, lol

Quote from: Are§ on February 18, 2013, 08:21:01 PM
THE DOMINANT JETS WILL SURVIVE!! :whip:
Indeed!  :apesmall: :mf:

February 18, 2013, 08:41:01 PM #6 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:43:16 PM by Phobos
I'm willing to help players learn how to get shotgun-pistol airshot combos there is special server mods I have for fighting clone jets or dark jets with different weapons.

u have different types of airshots
- sniper airshots (these are the easiest), kamino works good and cc
- shotgun + pistol combo airshots
- rocket airshots (pimps area of expertise)
- mortar airshots
- rifle airshots (i dont care about these much)
- bowcaster airshots are fun to train on citadel
- pistol airshot
theres other airshot types but these are the most common ones.

I would be willing to help. Practicing is the best method to getting better, but I can give tips and pointers for air killing with any unit.

Ok so me, pimp, rage as teachers?

What dates should classes be held?

Quote from: [FC]Helios on February 19, 2013, 03:07:08 PM
What dates should classes be held?
Wouldn't it depend on who actually wants to learn how to air kill or take the 'class'? I haven't seen anyone say they are interested yet.

I'm always intrested in learning something new and I'm really horrible at killing jets so what the heck I'll go for it.

At my peak I managed to maybe if I was lucky get an airkill, but obviously I've lost alot of skill since then. But what the hey, I'm hoping to come back at it and maybe be better than I was before, I might take the 'class'. It will have to be on the weekends (obviously), but sounds good for me.

I never get on specific servers for specific times unless it's a clan activity, and even then, I miss alot of them :P

But if I ever happen to be "in the neighborhood" I'd love to learn how, I am able to do it with sniper and sometimes mortor launcher, but rockets aren't my forte` for jetpack troopers.

If i get tunngle i might do it, i can barely kill people on the ground, let alone those annoying birds clones.