Favourite SWBF Sniper class

Started by Helios, September 09, 2012, 12:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite SWBF Sniper class?

Clone Sniper
1 (4.3%)
Droid Sniper
2 (8.7%)
Rebel Sniper
7 (30.4%)
Imperial Sniper
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

My favorite is Imperial. Whats yours?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Ha! Not even a competition! The Droid Sniper of course! And here is why:
1. Cool skin. I think giving the sniper the red paint works well because in the movies the red droid is a security droid and well you get what I mean.
2. Cool gun model. I think that the droid sniper gun has the coolest look compared to the other guns in SWBF.
3. 2 zoom levels for accurate head shots! BOOM!
4. Awesome Sound!!! You guys all know this, the droid sniper gun has the coolest sound in the whole game!!!

well i cant blame you for that decision, but i beg to differ Kitfisto  :whip:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Friendly debate time!! Why do you beg to differ? Give me reasons why the IMP sniper is better!  ;)

The Imperial Sniper and Republic sniper make me think I can quick scope, so that's a bonus.

The rebel sniper is my favorite. CIS sniper is a close second.

My favorite sniper is the Empire one, the shots are green :D , the aim is better (for me) , i love the helmet and the design is great too.

Imperial sniper because I find it the most effective overall. Why?
Although the rebel sniper has the strongest pistol, I think the extra bullet in the clip makes more of a difference for most sniping situations. This means empire sniper has second strongest pistol. I also prefer single zoom on most maps except for kamino. The rebel sniper also is weaker due to slower grenade throwing. CIS and clone sniper are easier for me to headshot and they have weakest pistols. Imp sniper also has the coolest looking model and the neon green is a very appealing color.

I cant choose, but honestly i would prefer droid last of all of them, i swear they die the quickest :P.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

empire

single zoom works way better for me, on double the first level isnt enough and the second is too much. plus it takes more time to double-zoom out, etc.

Double zoom is surely better, if you want to see more ;).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I like the Rebel sniper best, I'm not really sure why...  :shrug:
I just can't seem to stay away...

I like the CIS and Rebel snipers for camping, and I like the Scout and Clone Sniper for the close 1 on 1 battles. But overall, I like the Marksman cause it just has a good feel to it, I don't know why but I do good with it.

Droid because they feel more protected for some reason, and are really effective against rep snipers

rep sniper because i like the protection of the jets and i like the sniper weapon better than the rest