What is the next twilight map skin you want to see the MOST?

Started by Phobos, August 17, 2012, 11:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is the next twilight map skin you want to see the MOST?

Arena
1 (6.3%)
Docks
1 (6.3%)
Dune Sea
2 (12.5%)
Endor
0 (0%)
Geonosis
0 (0%)
Harbor
1 (6.3%)
Hoth
3 (18.8%)
Jabba
0 (0%)
Islands
0 (0%)
Platforms
4 (25%)
Temple
3 (18.8%)
Theed
1 (6.3%)
I don't want to see any new twilight map skins
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2012, 10:55:25 AM

You can pick one option from the above list of maps that do not yet have twilight reskins. I might create and upload a new twilight skin if enough people ask for a particular map.

August 17, 2012, 12:11:15 PM #1 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:43:21 PM by kitfisto15678
I said temple because your twilight skins usually have a lower lag factor included. But if it won't then I think dune sea would be a cool one to see in night time. Like at the part in episode 4 where they show the twin suns setting…

i said docks because its my favorite map!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Hmmm, hard question, although.... Dune sea with two suns WOULD be nice.. I love tatooine!!

Well I'd rather like to see a lovely Twilight rendition of Bespin: Platforms.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 17, 2012, 12:11:15 PM
I said temple because your twilight skins usually have a lower lag factor included. But if it won't then I think dune sea would be a cool one to see in night time. Like at the part in episode 4 where they show the twin suns setting...
Dune Sea would be cool at night yes. Not every map skin I make will be twilight but that is just the most common theme I use since blue is my favorite color. :tu:

Quote from: Regent on August 21, 2012, 01:08:50 PM
Well I'd rather like to see a lovely Twilight rendition of Bespin: Platforms.
Yes indeed I think we are in agreement here.

Since platforms won the vote I plan on releasing that as soon as I am manage to fix the strange game crash bug. It could be crashing because I'm using a different sky dome mesh I'm not really sure.

Here is a preview
[spoiler][/spoiler]

If anyone would like to bug test this map in a multiplayer server for crashes let me know. The last time it crashed online right as somebody got in a turret but I am using stock ODFs so I don't know how that could be causing it.

:o  :ohmy: Excellent job Phobos cant wait for the finished work  ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Niceeeee! Done like a true master   :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

SWEET!, do you know how to make the objects have more of a night-ish shadow?

links are broken