1 (4.8%)
wookie
1 (4.8%)
rancor
2 (9.5%)
other (post)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Maybe after this Zombie mod. And all those exams I have to do.

oh, ok

maybe in august?

or july

just pm me when you have enough time :p

I like ewoks, they qute and fun. They are live in tree village, and this is some realy mistic place. Their adventure look's like fairy tale or something...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

As far as Star Wars Battlefront goes, my favorite indigenous species is split between the Wookiees, Tusken Raiders, Naboo Royal Guards, and Gammorrean Guards. But if we are talking about Star Wars in general, I'd say my favorite are the Geonosians.

I like the Geonosians probably because I read the book; Boba Fett: A Fight To Survive and played Star Wars: Republic Commando. I think that some things about them are cool like their sonic blasters, elite beam weapons, taste in fighter design, and the fact that after the Clone Wars they side with the Rebels (at least in Empire At War).

Most people bash the Gungans not because they disdain each individual Gungan, but they do it just because they don't like Jar-Jar. But the other Gungans banished him, so why would you?! I like the Gungans for their extensive knowledge of shields and electromagnetic energy-based weapons. The other Naboo species is the Naboo Guards, and I have yet to see a map that lets you play as them. I have a mod installed that switched the clones with the Royal Guards in the Theed map, but I'd rather not be replacing files.

Jawas and Tusken Raiders were both once the same species that were enslaved by the Rakata millennia prior to the events of Episode I. After the Rakata, the Jawas become more open to trade and commerce, while the Tusken Raiders adopt traits similar to both Native Americans and Jihadists. I like the Tuskens in this game because they are one of the few indigenous forces that actually pose a threat.

The Gamorrean Guards are the only representation of the Black Sun Pirates/Jabba's Hutt Cartel armed forces that came with the game. In Jabba's Palace, they were only 3 spawning at a time. I liked the Attack of the Piggies map because they actually posed a threat instead of a minor nuisance.

Ewoks are pretty much useless in Battlefront, and having snipers vs ewoks is insanely unbalanced. How about Stormtroopers armed only ith Blaster Rifles vs Ewoks instead? Or if you do an Endor map where you play as Ewoks, make it so you have Rebel allies so you don't get whooped.

Wampas, IMO are...meh

Wookiees kick bottom! They are the only Indigenous force you can play as! (Rocket Launcher & Pilot variants excepted) I did find a map that was the Kashyyyk islands map where its Wookiees vs SBD's, and I got to play as the two other types of Wookiees you normally cannot play as.

Rancors have lots of potential in this game. They're fun to mess around with in Jedi Academy though. I found them to be an interesting species, especially the few that can actually talk! (from Dathomir of course)

Sorry for the late post :P
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.