wookie
1 (4.8%)
rancor
2 (9.5%)
other (post)
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

which one do you prefer?

I like the geonosians because I like the way they are in episode 2, their look, weapons, the way they entertain themselves ( executions ) and of course the way they talk! 8)

From the game or generally?
Don't fail me again admiral.

May 05, 2012, 06:41:15 AM #4 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 06:45:08 AM by Darth Gamer
Jawas,because of their voice
Trandoshans,because of that Bossk
and
Mon Calamari,because of their ships and of course Admiral Ackbar and his famous quote: ''It's a trap!''

wo, those are a lot of species i dont know, looks like we got here a huge star wars fan XD

i was thinking about creating a mod with 'dark' jawas in it, these jawas get lightsabers and force powers, and (maybe) could get the animations of yoda in swbf2, so that they definitely fight cool :p
about their skin, i would paint them black and give them a cape, wouldnt that be awesome??

and i was also thinking about creating jedi gungans, and/or jedi tusken raiders

Great idea!

The Sand People will, someday, remember thier roots and leave the wastelands in search of thier old masters.

and who are their old masters ^^

i am intrested ^^

i could make a mod about it ^^

I'm going off the history presented in Knights of the Old Republic (Awesome Game, btw.)
So yes, the Rakata.

I'm imagining that some of the tribes begin abandoning thier traditional luddite ways and begin tinkering with tech and begin embracing tech like thier Jawa counter-parts.

Perhaps they start by driving the Hutts out of the sector.... don't know.
Perhaps the Hutts help them (seeing profit in a destablized outer rim.)

Either way, I predict a Tusken uprising. :)

I always thought they were down played as characters.
To me, the Tusken culture is more defined and plausable than any other in the series.

Riiiiiiight.

I try to ignore the majority of the Expanded Universe since I disagree with the majority of directions writers took it (Luke turning to the Dark-Side... Yuzhong Vong... Palpatine Clones),
but that sounds pretty interesting.

Tuskens are probably my favourite, I'd love to give them a greater range of skins/models.

If you like playing as Tusken raiders you can download a map named desert allience (I think).
It's Tusken raiders vs the Empire.

ive added another option; rancor, if you like to vote for them :p

about the tusken raiders, if you (unit 33) could make skins for them, i could give them new weapons and make a tusken mod