Custom Music

Started by Shocktrooper, May 30, 2010, 07:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all. I want to know if you can put custom music in star wars battlefront. If so how?

Quote from: Imperial Stormtrooper on May 30, 2010, 07:10:23 AM
Hi all. I want to know if you can put custom music in star wars battlefront. If so how?

What do you mean? Like editing the games actual music filse and replacing them with your own?

It's not possible, unless you are willin to do a lot of hard modding to replace every single music file with your own, which has to be converted in a certain way etc.

Which would take time and be much easier to listen to your favorite music in the background in a media player while you play. What kind of music would you like to listen to?

Can you just listen to your favorite music in media player?

yeah, what Cull said is the best solution. If I want to listen to music while playing, I'll just start up iTunes in the background, and then go in game and turn down in game music volume.

It's easy, and afaik can work with any media player. Thanks for bringing it up Cull,!

What does that post have to do with anything? In any case, that's BF2, not BF1.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

What is possible in bf2 sometimes is in bf1.

Quote from: Michiel = mi-shi-el on June 03, 2010, 04:22:06 PM
What is possible in bf2 sometimes is in bf1.
All you posted is a video with extra audio dubbed over.

I am sorry, very sorry. I didn't think that the autor of the video might have done that. It sounded so real.

Quote from: Michiel = mi-shi-el on June 03, 2010, 06:23:51 PM
I am sorry, very sorry. I didn't think that the autor of the video might have done that. It sounded so real.
Nothing to be sorry about. It can be done, it just wasn't in that particular video.

i remember had a Zelda Hyrule Castle map a while back. whenever the dark trooper jumped or attacked, he made Link and sword sound effects. also if you went to the town section of the map, it plays music from a Zelda game. custom sound effects and music is great!  i like to edit my xfire vids and add music and effects. thats cool too

You'll find examples in my Mission Map mods for Kamino and Mustafar of custom music.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1