Interesting old version videos of Battlefront.New(removed)speederbike animation

Started by Ginev, April 27, 2016, 01:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Check this video guys.At the begining you can see the player driving a speederbike but if you look closer you will see that when he is making left or right turn the speeder angle is changing more than in our version of Battlefront 1 and even in 2.So is this some animation that is removed shortly after the release of the game or i am missing something?

I checked the Animation folder for the imp speederbike.There is only 2 animations:
imp_speederbike_9pose    and     imp_speederbike_9pose

So which animation is controling the turn angle of the speeder and if this is removed can i recreate it?I can make new animations but dont know from where to begin.

EDIT:
Just one more video of early version of Battlefront 1 on the scraped Naboo map that we actually see in the trailer.

(Even the jet trooper is blue not green :D  )

Yeah, there's a lot they changed. For instance, the Republic Clone Sharpshooter had black markings at one point instead of red markings.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Also, in the the demo version that was included in the Special Features disk from the Original trilogy boxset, you can see that most weapons had different modes. Like full auto and burst fire for the E-11.

Interesting! Never saw that Naboo gameplay before, only saw a few clips from the trailers.

we have a thread somewhere that lists a lot of these things
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Commander Awesome on April 27, 2016, 02:56:36 PM
Also, in the the demo version that was included in the Special Features disk from the Original trilogy boxset, you can see that most weapons had different modes. Like full auto and burst fire for the E-11.

Huh. I didn't know that, but that's pretty much how I'm treating my blaster rifles for Legacy.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

About the speeder.Its so cool seeing how the speeder moves when you go left or right.Why they remove it in the final build?Can we remake this again and how if someone know?

would be a good time for me to practice animation... that's what it is, right? we are talking about the way it's animated when it turns? I'm going to college to learn animation, in the fall...

Or are we talking about something more mechanical?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Hi. I know that the ps2 demo version of swbf1 was different to the xbox version. both versions had interesting variations of the final build.

:hmm: