Best game being showed at E3

Started by Gamma (Ray), June 11, 2014, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What do you think the best game being showed at E3 is? I think the best game is Super Smash Bros. but I want to see what other people like and want to buy. Are any of you at E3? I'm not.
Nothing is written here...

Since SWBF3 has been discussed to death, I'll say Halo 5: Guardians
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Super Smash Bros. 4 is probably my favourite, but the most technically outstanding thing I've seen this year was No Man's Sky.

http://www.youtube.com/v/nLtmEjqzg7M?version=3&hl=en_US;allowFullScreen="true"

Is that really a question? Or do you mean other than SWBF?

Forza Horizon 2. Hopefully it will make up for the dreadful Forza 5. Other then that not much got my attention. Not even SWBF "3".

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I anticipate the pay to win experience of SWBF3.... Where I for one will take advantage of. ;)

Super Smash Bros is gonna be sofun
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

For me at least, smash brothers 4 knocked it out the park.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

No Man's Sky looks pretty cool too.
Nothing is written here...

Yeah, I just now saw the No Man's Sky trailer (since I'm finally done exams), and I have only one thing to say:

Hopefully No man's Sky won't only be for PS4. I will never get an xbox or playstation.

Quote from: {PLA} Van STING on June 12, 2014, 10:49:41 PM
Hopefully No man's Sky won't only be for PS4. I will never get an xbox or playstation.

On the other hand, I do agree with you. Something like that could totally be pulled off on PC, even Destiny could work on PC. It's unfortunate we get the short end of the stick here. :(

Wow, I will have to keep my eye on No Man's Sky, that was amazing.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Heh the  No Man's Sky development team is relatively small and based in Guildford. That just makes it even more impressive.