If You Could Only Play 3 Games?

Started by Kit Fisto, June 23, 2013, 06:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you could only play 3 games ever again which would they be and why?

[spoiler]
1) SWBFI, you all know why
2) SWBFII, it adds to the first game with new features but pandemic modified the engine thinking they were making it better.  :slap:
3) Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, I have this game as number 3 because it is very fun with a friend/sibling and has lots to do. It will take a long time to get 100% completion. I considered RC as my number 3 but that game is only fun alone. I don't like the multiplayer that much.[/spoiler]

June 23, 2013, 07:04:33 PM #1 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:06:28 PM by Josh
I almost knew all the games you would say, but I guessed RC as third. Your too predictable. Well, for my pick, NASCAR Racing 2003 season, NFS carbon,  BFBC. Sorry guys, guess this will be my final post   ::) ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on June 23, 2013, 07:04:33 PM
I almost knew all the games you would say, but I guessed RC as third. Your too predictable. Well, for my pick, NASCAR Racing 2003 season, NFS carbon,  BFBC. Sorry guys, guess this will be my final post   ::) ;)
Don't worry your only the only one... (I mean on SWBF not being in the top three, not the racing games.)

Is this question in a past tense or future tense?

For me, it depends under which conditions I could play them (like gaming computer, hi-tech computer equipment, etc.). Though you have probably already guessed my top 3:

SWBF, for obvious reasons. (For those who don't know, I mean I'm a leader of a clan on there).
SWBFII, for somewhat obvious reasons. (My clan is expanding onto SWBFII).
Minecraft: Pocket Edition, because I have it and love it. (I play it still, and with the new multiplayer it's very fun).

Those are my top 3! :P

It's hard to choose... There is so many of them, but perhaps most new:
SWBF1,
SW Bounty Hunter,
Indiana Jones and the Imperors Tomb.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

June 23, 2013, 08:14:45 PM #5 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:37:37 PM by 411Remnant
Well I would get

SWBFII - I like both games, but I pick number two becuase there are a alot more things you can do mod wise in it. Also there is an excellent SWBF1 conversion being worked on, so it would be like having the best of both worlds.

Fallout 3- Already passed new vegas more or less. This series is long and with the crazy amount of mods for it, I think this could last me a while.

Super Smash brothers (Probaly the new one coming out). I love smash brothers, one of the best fighters you can get. lasts long and offers a lot.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

1. SWBF1- Nice community, like the mods, first ever PC game. Also first game that I joined a clan in, among many other firsts.
2. SWBF2- I dislike Online play because of the jedi. Eh, it's related to SWBF1. The lighting is also a little too dark for my taste.
3. RC: Never played online, kept crashing... played through the first campagin thing and unistalled it. I've been to busy to install it again, whenever I get a chance to play on my computer I play SWBF.

June 23, 2013, 10:06:37 PM #7 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:16:49 PM by Kit Fisto
Quote from: 411Remnant on June 23, 2013, 08:14:45 PM
SWBFII - I like both games, but I pick number two becuase there are a alot more things you can do mod wise in it. Also there is an excellent SWBF1 conversion being worked on, so it would be like having the best of both worlds.
When/if that mod comes out I will play SWBFII a lot more. :)

EDIT: @ SK, present tense. As of right now. But you can also do pas or future. ;)

I don't think I'm even playing three games right now. Or two for that matter. So, MicroVolts it is then.

1. TF2
2. SWBF1
3. GTA San Andreas

because these are the only games I currently have on my laptop that I play regularly.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

SWBF
TF2
Monster Hunter

That is all I am playing right now anyway.

It just depends what I'm playing. :)
At the moment;
1.SWBF
2.Skyrim
3.F1 2011
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

No, I only have a PS3.
It's still my favourite racing game followed by Grid 1 and Mx vs Atv: Untamed.
I actually have sequels to all 3 of those but I still prefer the originals. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Black ops 1 (this is the first cod game i got myself and prefer it to mw3 and black ops 2 for some reason)
Swbf
TeamFortress2 (Dont play it much anymore)