New game for BlackScor'peean' ?

Started by Led, March 26, 2013, 03:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

March 26, 2013, 03:22:39 PM #1 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:24:15 PM by UNIT 33
Quote"these games are sure to make a huge splash."

I think I might vomit.

But seriously folks, these sorts of things actually improve hygiene by a billion % since males are less inclined to urinate indiscriminately (and thus spread all sorts of nasty) and have something to aim for.

Quote from: Buckler on March 26, 2013, 03:20:06 PM
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/26/minor-league-baseball-team-to-debut-urinal-video-games

The tech itself isn't exactly brand new, Japan and China have had this for a few years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal_game#Sega_Toylet

Amazingly Sega was the one that cashed in on the idea of making the urinal a video game console. Though the fact this will appear in North America will either start a new trend, or it will be a failure.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on March 26, 2013, 03:25:34 PM
The tech itself isn't exactly brand new, Japan and China have had this for a few years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal_game#Sega_Toylet

Amazingly Sega was the one that cashed in on the idea of making the urinal a video game console. Though the fact this will appear in North America will either start a new trend, or it will be a failure.

Looks like the "Next Gen" of the console wars will be fought in the toilet.

March 26, 2013, 03:32:13 PM #4 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 03:34:08 PM by Shazam
Batt'r up?

I really hope this doesn't become a trend... I'd rather not walk into a bathroom full of a bunch of grown men aiming their junk for a game. This would also cause the men's restroom to get busier. I can't remember the last time I had to wait in a line to use the restroom...

Nice find, I guess. If your plan was to put a horrifying image in my head, mission accomplished. :panic:

:o how do i get one of these.....
swbf?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: Shazam on March 26, 2013, 03:32:13 PM
I can't remember the last time I had to wait in a line to use the restroom...

Airport restrooms in Sao Paulo BR.
--
All I can say is; "Wow."

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on March 26, 2013, 03:32:30 PM
:o how do i get one of these.....
swbf?

No, just no. An FPS on a urinal game would be super freaky, and extremely awkward if a bunch of men are playing team deathmatch in a public restroom or something.

I agree with you Shazam, mission accomplished. :panic:

Im going to wait for the "Deathstar Bombing Run" game... :whistle:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on March 26, 2013, 03:39:36 PM
Im going to wait for the "Deathstar Bombing Run" game... :whistle:
Is that when you are going #2?

Right...

Well, this topic is going downhill fast. Please excuse me while I remove myself from the thread.  :mellow:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on March 26, 2013, 03:37:46 PM
a bunch of men are playing team deathmatch in a public restroom or something.
:XD: What an image, I hope this stays out of the U.S. or I may start using the bushes.... more often....  ???

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Bahahahaha great find Buckler great find!   :XD:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

March 26, 2013, 05:42:25 PM #13 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 05:51:48 PM by BlackScorpion
Quote from: UNIT 33 on March 26, 2013, 03:22:39 PM
I think I might vomit.

But seriously folks, these sorts of things actually improve hygiene by a billion % since males are less inclined to urinate indiscriminately (and thus spread all sorts of nasty) and have something to aim for.

Isn't male urine sterile?

It may or may not be my favorite drink.  It's not.  Or is it...

Quote from: BlackScorpion on March 26, 2013, 05:42:25 PM

Who knew England had a redneck people group category..

Edit: Although I must say, I really do enjoy watching this guy, quite entertaining :P