Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Expansion Thread

Started by Nikoli, November 05, 2010, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh my, I didn't see this topic when it got buried.

Obviously an instant purchase from me, however this really needs to be released before Battlefield 3 comes out. :(

#TYBG

My favorite missions in black ops were the Vietnam ones, and my favorite multiplayer maps were the 'nam ones... so yeah this is a buy for me (hopefully)

this DLC came to me as a surprise. I thought BC3 was going to be vietnam. Does anyone know the setting for BC3? (sorry havent had a comp so im out of the loop)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

There isn't going to be a BC3 it's going to be a BF3 and right now no one knows what era it's going to be set in, but it looks sounds it will be a sequel to BF2.  Supposedly it's going to have information released at the next E3

It appears this user already had access to the PC version and you can tell by its menu.

Bad Company 2 Vietnam

If only it'll come out sooner or later. >.>

#TYBG

Im a little dissapointed by the lack of new weapons...
... until i watched this.

New Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Gameplay & Footage HD

THE MAPS LOOK AMAZING!

I can't wait for Map Pack 7 (or pretty much the first mappack for the game). I'm desperate for new maps.

#TYBG

December 01, 2010, 06:57:51 PM #10 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:07:41 PM by Soap Mactavish
well i wasnt sure if i shoujld buy this for xbox because alot of my friends said the graphics werent as good as they could be. But for 30 at gamestop i may actually buy this game. too bad it took them 3 months to drop the price at gamestop vs steam  8)
[mergedate]1291165937[/mergedate]
http://store.steampowered.com/app/47880/

we get to play early so it seems. Ill be sure to record some of the footage and post it here :)

pm me if you want this expansion pack PC OR XBOX. I might be able to give some more stuff away really soon, but only cus im nice

I've played Harvest Day today and I have to say, it feels like a very different game compared to the other maps in BC2. This one is a lot more open which favors snipers a little bit so I have to say that immediately before people start complaining about the map. I managed to take out 4 tanks in one match thanks to the handy mortar strike so I was enjoying some nice points!

#TYBG

It might be just me but, the new maps have a 'classic' battlefield feel to them. What I mean by that is, you could find very similar layouts and looks in a lot of there other battlefield games. That and all the maps look strikingly similar to the BFBC2 SP maps, especially the snow one I forget the name. I agree with ag, they don't play like any of the shipped bc maps, I've only played Harvest Day and the Snow one so far but I sure hope HD doesn't end up like Isle of Innocents with the attacking team doing nothing but sniping and me going for mcoms -_-

Hahaha That's cause the snow map is taken from BFBC2 single player. Heavy Metal is as well.
But yeah I've only been able to play on Heavy Metal and it is pretty awesome. Nice and huge allowing for multiple flanking directions. No bottlenecks =  :wub:

Vietnam for pc is coming out tomorrow with the console version coming out in 4 days. If you want one you know who to call