Star Wars The Force Unleashed II

Started by Katarn, May 24, 2010, 10:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you now go to the lucasarts Star Wars The Force Unleashed II page there will be a picture of starkiller with two lightsabesr and, in the background a place that looks like kamino. If you stay at the page for long enough though there will be a flash and for a a split second there will be a image. There are only three images to see; I have captured with a screen tool. Here they are: #1 http://img522.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100524at123.png/ After you look at the first picture, and inlarge it; there will be an arrow to see the others. Make what you will of these!

looks cool, i personally liked the first Star wars the force unleashed. i hope this game is actually a good sequel

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I like it to; I just hope it comes out on OS X and Windows.

no worries for Windows

How do you know. And Is it for mac?

because if a game is going to be released for PC, it will be for Windows. If a game is coming out for mac it is likely it will come out at a later date than Windows.

If you look at the lucasarts page now and pre order; There is xbox 360 playstation 3 psp and ds. No pc or mac.

That's true; I just would rather it come out at the same time!! Maybe We'll see it on os in 2012....

Considering the outrageous system requirements of the PC port of TFU1, I'm a bit nervous about the sequel. Either way, I look towards this game.

#TYBG

True also. It was worth the wait for mac though.(Only just).

Honestly you'd have to look at how well it sold for Aspyr, it must have done somewhat good to receive a Mac port in the first place.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

is there a site for statistics on sales?

Really? I didn't think of that; do you think it is more likely that aspyr will port star wars the force unleashed II sooner then the first?

the force unleashed didnt have much delay time between the PC and mac release did it?

A little one yes. I was wondering though if red thought the force unleashed II would be ported faster to pc/mac faster this time.