Halo: Reach

Started by Hardcore, December 12, 2009, 10:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For those of you who are still speculating here is the overall story plot of Reach- This is before Halo 1/2/3 took place, possibly when we first encounter the Covenant over all.

You play as John-117 Before he is known as the last spartan (Master Chief), or even realistically famous. this likely is when the Spartans all get whipped out. from the trailer i would guess a large group or someone from the their team was lost in some attack, be it by death or purely MIA will have to be seen.

The only things i see are that this could likely be just the same as Halo1/2/3/ODST and even tho they have more spartans, they do have to die at some point, and so on, it really just depends on how far apart the games are, however i'd likely say that the end of this game (Storyline) comes to wherever the Autumn jumped from in the very beginning of Halo 1.

Another thing to note and give more to why i think you play as John-117 again is that the character (deeming that is who you play) never says a word, and if John-117 did, people would automatically know who it was. being why he never said a word.

Thoughts? speculation? clearly this is all MY guess and opinion, others may share or disagree.

QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

December 13, 2009, 09:21:49 AM #1 Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 09:26:39 AM by Ghostt
Nice info
Here's the trailer if anyone wants to see it:

Also, because it's before halo1, you're fighting the dudes with Energy Swords (Your allies in Halo 3)
I think it would be interesting if you're playing as master chief, and the game shows how you become the lone spartan in the original 3 halo games.

Well, the title suggests that it will take place shortly before Halo: Combat Evolved, when Reach was attacked by the Covenant, and shortly before that, I'm guessing. Perhaps it will begin shortly before Reach, with John fighting some of the battles before Reach got destroyed. Then end at Reach, leaving you off at Halo: Combat Evolved.

I found a short article on Wikipedia about Halo: Reach.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_Reach
If it's not a link, just copy and paste it into your web browser.