VOTE Vga!!!!

Started by khy, November 27, 2009, 07:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
vga.spike.com

There you can vote for your favorite games in each catefory for the VGA's this year!
It's a very fun and entertaining set up to vote, and it's a fun process imo.

Speaking of the Video Game Awards, LucasArts is announcing a new Star Wars game there in December. Fingers crossed for BFIII.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Don't cross your fingers. You'll only be disappointed if it isn't. Especially after LA's amazingly secret announcement last time. Which turned out to be Monkey Island.

Quote from: ggctuk on November 28, 2009, 12:01:47 PM
Speaking of the Video Game Awards, LucasArts is announcing a new Star Wars game there in December. Fingers crossed for BFIII.

It looks like a seqeul to TFU more than anything judging by the teaser

Maybe another crappy PSP spin-off of SWBF? Who knows what LucasArts will do next.

#TYBG

I just hope it has nothing to do with TCW...

It might have something to do with the clone wars, but I don't think it's a sequel to The force unleashed. The trailer also used footage from the old republic, they were just using recent footage from recent games to make a really good trailer.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Well, we already know about TOR, and don't forget, it had TFU and BF: elite Squadron trailer footage in there too.

Probably turn out to be LEGO Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Fairly interesting, but I doubt it will be TFU 2 as they've just released the Ultimate Sith Edition,
and I doubt it will be SWBF3 as ES just came out, so I'd bet, like ggctuk it's probably another Lego or Clone Wars related game.

I wouldn't rule BFIII out. ES was the portable version of BFIII. Just retitled when the big console versions fell through.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Talking on other forums, many people are confident it will be a BF3

wow, little details, the biggest one to me is the M rating.
Sounds very interesting.
Good link BD.

Indeed

Hey who knows, maybe it's Star Wars battlefront 3: Legends ;)

/endlurk

Its published by Blizz and blizz has been recruiting for a new futuristic mmo.

/relurk