What type of Star Wars game would you like to see next?

Started by Helios, September 18, 2012, 02:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to see a new battlefront. To bad it's been cancelled!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I'd love to see an open-world "sandbox" game or something to that effect.

But yes, a heavily updated Battlefront-type game would be fantastic.

Quote from: Regent on September 18, 2012, 02:49:45 PM
I'd love to see an open-world "sandbox" game or something to that effect.

I second that
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I do not think, creators of SWBF, may invent something better. (SWBF2 is example of that). Still, if they cud be kindely enough, and release some "patch", that may increase memory of SWBF1, it's cud be realy, a fantastic...
What type? Let's imagine "Bounty Hunter" game style, plus "The Force Unleashed" graphics, and this, will be it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I would like to see a swbf with a tool that would prevent cheating...but that's not possible :( , or you could just take the best mod maps here and call it swbf3 :P

This is going to sound really suckup-ish, but I am really looking forward to J-Dee's Battlefront 1.5. SWBF1 is by far my favorite Star Wars game, and his custom SWBF is looking to be better than the stock version.

Quote from: Sereja on September 18, 2012, 04:04:45 PM
Let's imagine "Bounty Hunter" game style, plus "The Force Unleashed" graphics, and this, will be it.
A Star Wars bounty hunter game sounds cool. Imagine going through missions and campaigns to steal goods, kidnap Senators, and assassinate people, just to earn money to get new gear and stuff to add on to your characters collection of gadgets.  :moo:

Yes I agree with Sereja and Mart a patch that could up the graphics and lower the modding difficulty

I would like to see either open world or a good strategy game similar to the total war games. If there was a new battlefront I would prefer the gameplay to be like number 1 and just improve the graphics/animation and add a few maps, but thats not going to happen. :(
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Ya i guess so... I KNOW!!! A new Star Wars Game where it has both flight simulator -Like fly into space to have battles-, Teleport to different planets, and have a concept like SWBF1.! wouldnt that be cool!!!????

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 19, 2012, 06:14:05 PM
Ya i guess so... I KNOW!!! A new Star Wars Game where it has both flight simulator -Like fly into space to have battles-, Teleport to different planets, and have a concept like SWBF1.! wouldnt that be cool!!!????
That's kinda like Empire at War. A SWBF-EaW combo would be very interesting. In SP, you could choose to either fight the battle, or strategize it (like in EaW). That would be awesome.