Sleepkiller CFC escape

Started by Led, February 24, 2012, 03:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi SK,

A couple of requests for the CFC escape mod--

it seems that 19/20 or more times I always spawn right next to the pit.

Once I spawned in the alley.

Could you make it so that the likely hood of spawning out of the CFC is about 67%?  i.e. 1/3 in CFC, 1/3 on roof, 1/3 in alley.

Also, is it possible to make the units spawn facing certain directions?  For the alley, point them toward the rear entrance, for the CFC point them up the ramp, for the roof, point them to the courtyard CP.

Thanks  :cheers:

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'm not entirely sure how SWBF predicts what point to spawn at. But there should be a 2/3 chance of spawning out of it. I put one in the CFC, The Alley Way, and The Roof Top. I could try putting 2 in the ally and 2 on the roof top, that'd give you a good chance of spawning out of the CFC. (I'll do that.) And yes I think I can rotate the nodes so they face a certain direction.

I guess that its a random number generator issue. 

Yes, it would be good to have a few on the roof and a few in the alley. 

If the server has a new feature, we should highlight it :)

I put up a test server, btw.

Okay done the changes. Thanks for getting me to do this btw, helped me learn a bit more about paths.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s304j1nfn12ngz6

Thanks, SK, I have the new test server up.

It seems to prefer the alley spawn now. 

Do you think the first spawn node is always preferred?

The CFC spawn percentage is about right--could I talk you into putting a few more nodes
on the roof of the front entrance?   ;)

It appears you're right about the order of them. I swapped around one of the ones in the ally with one on the roof.  It appears to give desired functionality. New link http://www.mediafire.com/?zei6xso71w9nwnq.