Xfire in-game

Started by Jamman, July 09, 2014, 06:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I just downloaded X-fire and my in-game is not working. I have changed the keys several times and still no luck.

Any suggestions for a fix?

I know of no fix, sometimes that can occur multiple times for me, and sometimes it will work without a hitch. The only thing I can suggest is to keep trying to restart the game. Also if you have your sound up, even if the in-game is not working you can hear when someone messages you. Sorry for the lack of help... :)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

if you are using GameMasterBattlefront.exe or something other than battlefront.exe you will need to have the game manual detected for xfire.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Shoot, thank you Led I totally forgot! You need to rename your exe to Battlefront... my issues are just bug related. :hehe:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

It's probably what Led says, I had problems with Gamemaster but it seems fine with Sleepkillers autoinstall when I used that instaed. If that doesn't work there is a part in the options of X-fire where you can tick each game if you want to have an game display I think, it's possible it's automatically turned off now.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I have not tried swbf yet with x-fire. I was having trouble with Battlefield and x-fire. Either way I have removed it from my games list and manually installed it with no luck.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 10, 2014, 08:50:46 AM
It's probably what Led says, I had problems with Gamemaster but it seems fine with Sleepkillers autoinstall when I used that instaed. If that doesn't work there is a part in the options of X-fire where you can tick each game if you want to have an game display I think, it's possible it's automatically turned off now.

What do you mean tick each game to have a display? my eyes must be missing something in the options.

Quote from: Jamman on July 10, 2014, 03:59:37 PM
What do you mean tick each game to have a display? my eyes must be missing something in the options.

I remembered slightly wrong sorry, it's actually a box where you can tick to disable in game X-fire but there's a few other options in that menu. Just go tools - options - games then click on the game you want.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)