HAPPY CANADA DAY and Independence Day

Started by Kînnjax, July 01, 2014, 08:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy 4th of July!

Oh say can you see by the dawns early light, what so proudly we hailed by the twilight's last gleaming...

Did you know that the Star Spangled Banner has four verses?

Here is a link to the complete lyrics:

http://www.usa-flag-site.org/song-lyrics/star-spangled-banner.shtml
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

The bannner is great and all, but I say we change our anthem to the stars and stripes forever. Half the world thinks its the anthem anyways. :) AMERICA  :censored: YEA

Quote from: Ltin on July 04, 2014, 04:35:13 PM
The bannner is great and all, but I say we change our anthem to the stars and stripes forever. Half the world thinks its the anthem anyways. :) AMERICA  :censored: YEA
Are you serious? The Star Spangled Banner is way better! Besides the Stars and Stripes Forever is already our national marching song. ;)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

I have a nice story here, every year people in my neighborhood go to main road intersection and we shoot off fireworks. This year my family went out for dinner and when we came back, no one was in the intersection, they were all in a driveway with a cop and a guy was talking to him, we drove about a 100 feet and there was a graveyard of soda can rockets and sparkler bombs. So I guess I missed quite a time tonight.

BTW Ltin, I think it should stay Star Spangled Banner out of nostalgia and history, kinda like The South Land Marching Band at UT
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."