[HELP] Wookie Hands / Wookie Skins?

Started by Shazam, February 09, 2013, 08:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 09, 2013, 08:46:11 AM Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:49:12 AM by Agent Z
Does anyone know where I can find the wookie's hands? I looked in the wookie's MSH and it only calls for "wookie.tga" and "wookieface02.tga". I viewed the MSH in the SWBF MSH Viewer (after making changes to wookie.tga and wookieface02.tga) and it shows all of the changes I made, but the wookie's hands are still stock.

Please help!

--

Also, does anyone know where I can find some decent replacements for the stock wookie skin? All I have found is the SWBF2 converted one and I don't really like it.

I think the hands are modded in the wookie.tga upper right hand corner check these TGAs for reference
Here is two wookiee reskins by Cull please credit him if you use these
(too large to attach)
http://www.speedyshare.com/4tfz7/mummy-and-unfinished-rancorian-lizard-man-files.zip

Rancorian Pharoh and Lizard Mummy Assets by Cull/Keenmike

February 09, 2013, 01:19:29 PM #2 Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:30:53 PM by Agent Z
Well, to make sure the hands weren't in the wookie.tga, I just colored the tga to an orange-ish color. When I did that, the hands weren't colored at all. If the hands were a part of the tga they would've been colored, too. (I used GIMP to "colorify" the entire picture.)

Thanks for the link, though, Phobos. I'll try them out.

Quote from: Agent Z on February 09, 2013, 01:19:29 PM
Well, to make sure the hands weren't in the wookie.tga, I just colored the tga to an orange-ish color. When I did that, the hands weren't colored at all. If the hands were a part of the tga they would've been colored, too. (I used GIMP to "colorify" the entire picture.)

Thanks for the link, though, Phobos. I'll try them out.
well idk try the other tgas theres 4 of them i think

There is a pack of 3 wookiees derived from the stock units and made to be override texture compatible in the downloads section.
OTC Wookiee

[spoiler]I've run into some problems with my model cleanup methods that I was doing for the OTC series, but this wookiee pack has been tested and used sucessfully in other mods.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Phobos on February 09, 2013, 02:00:33 PM
well idk try the other tgas theres 4 of them i think

I have modded wookie.tga, wookieface.tga, wookie02.tga, wookieface02.tga, wookie_snow, wookieface02_snow, wookie03, and wookieface03.

Still no dice.  :confused:

Quote from: Agent Z on February 09, 2013, 02:46:46 PM
I have modded wookie.tga, wookieface.tga, wookie02.tga, wookieface02.tga, wookie_snow, wookieface02_snow, wookie03, and wookieface03.

Still no dice.  :confused:
well the hands on culls wookiee's are modded so try modding those tgas or maybe you have OverrideTexture in the ODF you're using and that should be disabled (if its there)