Buildings textures

Started by Inkognito, July 12, 2012, 07:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok , so now i wanna ask you about building textures. As i understand they are saved in map file , or i am not right?
If i am right then , in wich way they are described in map file? ( For example in bes2.lvl)
-Thanks!-

There are programs that can extract textures. 

You may be able to make some use of the Riley Pages (search the download section).

It will always make me happier to help if I know you will share the knowledge you gain ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Which programs ? o.O
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

And ye guys , about to share a mod stuff. So i dont think that its really samrt way to share such things here. Cuz anyone can go in and download it. You see , if here was only mods like new maps or some other stuff that you can't use as hacks. But things with i am working can be used in not really good way.

Quote from: Inkognito on July 13, 2012, 07:52:36 AM
And ye guys , about to share a mod stuff. So i dont think that its really samrt way to share such things here. Cuz anyone can go in and download it. You see , if here was only mods like new maps or some other stuff that you can't use as hacks. But things with i am working can be used in not really good way.

Any mods you upload here are released to the general public. Hacks are separate things entirely, not stored in LVL files. You will have to ask Led on what is allowed.

July 15, 2012, 08:21:46 AM #6 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:38:45 AM by Inkognito

So here i have another one unusefull thing =) Trick is that i moded msh. , but not textures.

July 15, 2012, 08:46:16 AM #7 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 08:48:20 AM by Buckler
Right, I think you can get that by removing TGA files before hte munge process.

If you try to play with the server file on your computer that you usually play SWBF on, you will get everything black and see only CPs and units.  But wall collision is still there.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Make the ground textures transparent and I would be interested. No MSH there to hex.