How to get stock loadscreen for addon map

Started by Kit Fisto, July 09, 2012, 10:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is it possible to get a stock loadscreen in an addon map? If so, could I get a link to a tutorial or something?
( it's for hoth as addon map )

I found this, in uploads section:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=631
Actualy there is no any instructions, and I have no idea, how this may work... Probably it is only the parts of some unfinished tool...
I guess, Phobos, say something about creation of some "load builder", but I didn't found any releases...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

July 10, 2012, 02:01:40 AM #2 Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 08:57:22 PM by Phobos
a prototype load.lvl builder has been included in mod lvl builder toolbox v4b. it does not munge load.cfg yet, a finished load.lvl builder with additional scripts will be featured in v5.

Quote from: Gistech on December 20, 2016, 03:40:32 PM
Be aware that SWBF1 is not optimized very well for PCs. Even lower-end poly models will cause flipouts to low-res models if there are too many of them on the map at once. Nobody has been able to, or even been willing to (aside from myself, but that's where my ability ends - with willing) try and increase the model memory for the PC version.
Well myself and other modders have said over the years we would be willing to increase the model memory and other memorypools if we had access to the source code. Even without it, would just have to discover which hex edits are needed.

Oh, gooddy, can't wait for it! :)
Hope script will be easy to understand...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: