Localization in the sides mod

Started by Rebel Marksman, May 13, 2012, 08:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, tell how do localization of the names of the new weapons and characters, to in the sides mod?

Thank you in advance.

It is possible to do for the sides mod ?

Thank you, SleepKiller. But unfortunately, without a good knowledge of the language, it is difficult to understand. Could anyone explain it more simply? Say I have the tools BattleBelk and file core.lvl in which I want to add the name of the "Chewbacca" for the character "all_inf_сhewbacca.odf", what should I do?

Well, I never use it, but us I see from tutorial, it works just like "Interface Tool". Probably all tools works with similar way...
The difference is only in this: you probably need edit your localisation first, and if you can't create your world, I am not sure it is possible...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

The fact is, that I wanted to have a names for the new characters and vehicles for all cards SW Battlefront. So it is not in the possibility to create its location (now I can do it). Maybe there is a way to edit an existing file core.lvl with the help of a hex editor or BattleBelk tools? And this is precisely what interests me at this.