[HELP] One unit on mod?

Started by Snake, April 16, 2012, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just tested the Ultimate Glitching mod after simply editing a unit and on every map it shows that you can only spawn as the jet trooper unit?? 1.) I didn't edit my .lua and 2.) that shouldn't effect a mod right? I am super confused...
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Check your .req files make sure you didn't take away the lines that call those units.

Well they're just regular units except for the jawa and jango fett and I made sure I had those.. So I made a new project and copied everything over except .odf's and I was going to go through them one at a time. I tested it with nothing changed except the skins and it still showed the only unit spawnable was the Jango Fett of the mod that I hadn't changed over yet??  :ohmy: If it was still only gona let me spawn as the jet trooper it should have been the stock jet trooper. I have no idea what would cause this. I tried it on multiple stock maps and all were the same.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

One last thing I can think of is a full clean and remunge.

Well that didn't work but I am taking it one baby step at a time to try and see what is causing this insanity. Everything is in place and should be working fine.. this makes no sense.. I am about to lose my mind.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder