[WIP] ApeX Gaming's Ultimate Glitching Mod 2 (Not online compatible)

Started by Snake, March 21, 2012, 12:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well since my computer is sort of fixed but the internet won't work (I'm on my grandma's computer) I have been messing around with mods and I remember an old mod that I made a while back called the Ultimate Glitching mod. And before you get all excited this DOES NOT work in public servers, so it is not to help you cheat in battles. This is just for fun on a private server where you and some friends (if they have the same mod) can find glitches and things that are normally not accessible to people without this mod(because this mod has things like my ApeX Jet which can go insanely fast or regular speed with unlimited fuel). So I am making a second one. I don't currently have the assets to that mod so I am going to revamp it and add some stuff that I remember from the first one. It will be very cool black and lime green skins (ApeX Gaming's colors), fun weapons, and some other surprises I might come up with. This will be a simple mod that looks cool, is fun, and doesn't (hopefully) crash anyone's game.

Here are my "ideas" so far:

Clone Trooper - Jet Trooper with black and lime green skins, some sort of non-stock rifle (And/or sniperrifle), and some sort of cool dispenser which I will decide once I take a look at all the options later, and a super-nade.
Arc Trooper - Arc Trooper with black and lime green skins, not sure about the weapons yet but hopefully a tank dispenser (does anyone know how to do that?) and a revamped Torpedo Launcher.
Not sure about the rest yet..

Comments, Ideas?

Here are a few pics of the sick skins I've done so far:
[spoiler]
Arc:

Jet Trooper:

[/spoiler]

Update Number 2!

I have finished the reverse Green/Black ApeX Mandalorian:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
And the ApeX Speederbike:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
I have also finished the sharpshooter but its just a skin with no model (because its an override model on the trooper) so when SWBF starts working again I will take ingame pics.

Update number 3! I have finished all skins!!
Here's the new ones:

[spoiler]
AT-TE

Fightertank:

Gunship:

Jedi Star Fighter:

Pilot (Tested making "war torn" armor on this guy):

[/spoiler]

Hopefully I will be able to munge these soon and test them out!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

All I can think of is;
.Grappling-Hook for wall glitching
.Speeder Bike Dispenser
.Two types of grenade, an over-powered on and a normal powered one for short range grenade jumping.
.Use Phase 2 skins just because they can be more tasty.

Video Update!!

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/aatcfett/?action=view&current=swbf-2012-04-13-22-14-54.mp4

Yes, that custom map is ApeX Gaming: Ultimate Glitching Map!! I am just smoothing out the rough edges then it will be finished!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder