Tentacles/Dreads in SWBF1 Trick

Started by Phobos, August 07, 2010, 10:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2010, 10:05:35 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 07:28:46 PM by Nobody
 :censored:

You have to model them onto the unit. There is no way to do it without modeling work. That's how all the existing ones were done.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Very well put. I to know it has been done before and can be done but don't know how. I tried some changes but could not figure out what I was doing that did not work. The mod tools have clues and some times I am able to figure out why some thing works. I too would like to learn more on this subject. Jedikiller answered some of my conversation here. Thanks.

Quote from: blue bunny on August 07, 2010, 10:11:22 PM
Thank you for the info. Do you know of any assets that this has been done to besides Aayla, in particular the wookie warrior?

I'm not sure. I believe I may have seen a Wookie with them on ingame, but I don't believe that the assets were ever released. If they were I don't know whose they were or where they would be able to be found.

And to answer your question on Gametoast, I don't believe it works that way. I think that they are different sorts of addons. Also, the animation set that the cape has wouldn't look to great on someone's head, IMO.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

if you want a kit fisto model, Napseeker already has one in jedi vs clones. You could probably ask him for it.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Jedikiller on August 07, 2010, 10:07:47 PM
You have to model them onto the unit. There is no way to do it without modeling work. That's how all the existing ones were done.

JK's correct here. There's way getting around them unless you manually model them onto the unit.

#TYBG