Conspiracy?

Started by Ultimo, February 20, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fine points you raise there. I don't know enough facts about the events to come to a conclusion about it myself, but let's say it was indeed an inside job. (Not saying it was or wasn't. For the purposes of this discussion we'll say it was.)

Several questions come to mind. Why would a high ranking military official coordinate an attack like that? Were the said people infiltrators? Or were just corrupt and willing to accept money? Another possibility is that they were the victims of extortion. I'm just listing off possibilities here. What exactly is your theory on it?

Timothy mcveigh essentially worked alone and before 9/11 was the worst terrorist attack on American soil and I'm pretty sure that the Unabomber worked alone too

February 21, 2014, 06:26:58 PM #32 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:53:36 PM by Joseph
Quote from: SleepKiller on February 21, 2014, 05:56:49 PMSeveral questions come to mind. Why would a high ranking military official coordinate an attack like that? Were the said people infiltrators? Or were just corrupt and willing to accept money? Another possibility is that they were the victims of extortion. I'm just listing off possibilities here. What exactly is your theory on it?

To answer your last questions first, no, I think 9/11 was entirely generated from high within the US government, no infiltrators or extortion. Evidence supporting this is that false flags attacks have happened before, like the Gulf of Tonkin, and others were planned, including shooting down an American plane which would have triggered a conflict with Cuba (didn't happen). The idea of using drills which go live preceded 9/11 by decades.

For the first question, there are two main reasons, and probably both played a role.

The first one is money, there was a huge monetary incentive for the US to invade the middle east, namely oil. Cheney is a strong candidate for the main conspirator, and he made billions off the war from Hallibuton.
Also, there was a huge increase in put options (which bet that a stock will drop) placed on American Airlines, United Airlines, and many other companies, and maybe some others the day before 9/11. This was so dramatic that it was investigated by the SEC, who eventually deputized hundreds of people, preventing them from testifying. Why would they do that?

However I think there's a deeper reason, which convinces me more, and that is to permanently alter the political climate in America and pave the way for some truly tyrannical policies, like the Patriot Act, the NDAA, etc. The US has evolved into a very different (worse) country in the last 13 years, and most of the worst stuff is "justified" via the "War on Terror", which is in turn "justified" via 9/11 (and smaller-scale stuff like Boston).

This latter reason hasn't really become obvious until recently, with the Snowden leaks showing how far gone our civil liberties really are, the NDAA allowing for indefinite detention of any citizen without trial, and the government white-paper which authorizes the assassination of US citizens (on foreign soil).

(Really, you just have to look at who organized the specific simulations which took place in those war games. This person should be a conspirator. I'm not sure if this is known though, I thought it was Cheney, but have to check)

(This article is good to read, it discusses the war games and shows how clueless the Air Force was about the actual attacks -- when they got the news, they still thought it was part of their drills. http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/08/norad200608. The Air Force people, or at least 99% of them, had no knowledge of the conspiracy)

It was just some suicide bombers, good God you sound like my mom talking about how they "faked" the moon landing

"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on February 21, 2014, 06:44:18 PM
It was just some suicide bombers, good God you sound like my mom talking about how they "faked" the moon landing
The actual evidence is conclusive, but social shaming and name-calling only prevent people from evaluating it honestly. Please read what I wrote, if you just assume I'm wrong because it's socially unacceptable to talk about 9/11 in a slightly skeptical way, then you are partially responsible for future attacks, because they rely on ignorance.

February 21, 2014, 07:23:57 PM #35 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 07:42:45 PM by Black Water
Quote from: Joseph on February 21, 2014, 06:49:26 PM
The actual evidence is conclusive, but social shaming and name-calling only prevent people from evaluating it honestly. Please read what I wrote, if you just assume I'm wrong because it's socially unacceptable to talk about 9/11 in a slightly skeptical way, then you are partially responsible for future attacks, because they rely on ignorance.
yeah, I had to write a paper about 9/11, and the teacher would not allow us to write about conspiracy theories, I guess because it's "socially unacceptable"    Is the Larry Silverstein theory wrong then?

Quote from: Black Water on February 21, 2014, 07:23:57 PM
    yeah, I had to write a paper about 9/11, and the teacher would not allow us to write about conspiracy theories, I guess because it's "socially unacceptable"    Is the Larry Silverstein theory wrong then?

I don't know what the theory is specifically, but it's pretty unlikely Silverstein had a role in the attacks, just vague advance knowledge probably given to him by the intel community to justify planting the explosives (a 9/11-style attack was rumored without basis in the CIA for months beforehand.)

you all should just vote for me for president in like 2032 so i can end all conspiracies...and protectify the americas by first blowing up the border between us and mexico and canada and becoming a hermit nation like before ww2....right after that when ww3 breaks out when the north koreans invade israel and the russians nuke china thats when well get involved

Quote from: Black Water on February 21, 2014, 07:23:57 PM
    yeah, I had to write a paper about 9/11, and the teacher would not allow us to write about conspiracy theories
Lol, that's insane, were you specifically instructed to ignore all facts then?

Quote from: ULTIMO on February 20, 2014, 02:54:32 PM
Can anyone think of some funny or crazy conspiracies?

Hey guys... do you remember what the initial topic was? Because I would suggest 9/11 is a serious conspiracy with merit. Oh well, never mind.

My personal favourite is this here example:

Wanna split it between real and "creative" conspiracies. It's one of your forte's, that and telling me to stop double-posting :D
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Instead I will just lock this pile of crap.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet