Conspiracy?

Started by Ultimo, February 20, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conspiracy to top all dumb conspiracies: Jesuits sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

February 20, 2014, 07:22:45 PM #17 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:15:52 PM by -RepublicCommando-
The whole site is just a sort of matrix prison that all former and current battlefront players are trapped in.
The matrix prison project was originally hosted by Buckler/Led, but eventually the evil master mind Bamdur took over and threw Led in it as well. The gamespy servers were our only way out, which Led and SK already knew, but to no avail, as the evil prison keeper had already shut the servers down.

An attempted escape plan to free us all with the Openspy project was too weak to get us all out, and the rest of us "active members" remain here, hoping tunngle will glitch the matrix out one day..

*Gets nailed in the back of the neck with virtual sniper rifle bullet*

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 20, 2014, 07:22:45 PM
The whole site is just a sort of matrix prison that all former and current battlefront players are trapped in.
The matrix prison project was originally hosted by Buckler/Led, but eventually the evil master mind Bamdur took over and threw Led in it as well. The gamespy servers were our only way out, which Led and SK already knew, but to no avail, as the evil prison keeper had already shut the servers down.

An attempted to free as all with the Openspy project was too weak to get us all out, and the rest of us "active members" remain here, hoping tunngle will glitch the matrix out one day..

The only thing that made this a conspiracy was the fact that you cannot read it wholly without getting lost because it's so whacked. XD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

An attempted to free as all with the Openspy project was too weak to get us all out, and the rest of us "active members" remain here, hoping tunngle will glitch the matrix out one day..

For God sakes man, STOP WATCHIN THE MATRIX!! In other news I have just found out that Templars are real. So everyone get your hidden blades and eagle vision ready :tu:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: ULTIMO on February 20, 2014, 07:40:04 PM
The only thing that made this a conspiracy was the fact that you cannot read it wholly without getting lost because it's so whacked. XD
That's ehm.. The whole idea :P

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 20, 2014, 04:58:36 PM
Dark_Phantom isn't actually a phantom.
My favorite conspiracy theory.

Second favorite conspiracy theory.  This one is actually true.  But how about this one...

QuoteI am Sleepkiller.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Me and a few old friends would make up conspiracy theories when we were bored (battlefront friends, watcha gonna do?..)

At one point we came up with the crazy idea that Led was actually all/most of the "active" players that didn't seem to chat/talk much ingame. Like some sort of way to get people thinking that SWBF was "Still alive!"
Then things went to a deeper sort of creepy with all of the "Rhen Var: Harbour Monster sitings."

Of course back then we didn't know that SWBF didn't quite support ais that could really "haunt" near empty servers, or understand why the reticule would glitch out red around the big hall building for no apparent reason.

--Off topic: Another thing that would be cool to implement into the SWFOC Unity game, is a sort of AI hauting a random near empty server every year or so.. Kind of like an Easter egg that can kill you?

February 20, 2014, 08:27:41 PM #23 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:33:32 PM by Joseph
Quote from: -={212}=- MarT' on February 20, 2014, 03:15:32 PM
9/11 was an inside job, which has some truth to it
It has 100% truth to it.

Quote from: Gold Man on February 20, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
The last time someone made a conspiracy topic, the content was moved and/or locked.

The last thread was locked because I made a completely convincing and serious case against the official story for the Boston Marathon Bombing, not long after it happened. This thread won't be locked because most of the ideas are jokes.

The Lead part is probably true, now he's all the people on Tunngle that aren't on the site

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 20, 2014, 08:25:40 PM
Another thing that would be cool to implement into the SWFOC Unity game, is a sort of AI hauting a random near empty server every year or so.. Kind of like an Easter egg that can kill you?

Let's bring that into the Unity Forum, but I love it. Sort of like Minecraft's Herobrine to SWFOC. :D

Perhaps what we could do is whenever there's a server with like 1-5 people or something out of a 32 player server, we could setup like a random local AI walking about the map, or even a ghost-like IG-88 sniping people from rooftops! And then for the name it would say (either in killcam or killchart): Player killed by null_player_blank_unknown or some other sort of spooky code. And the best part? When they check the player list, HE WON'T SHOW UP!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ok, I'm taking that theory a bit far off, but it would still be an awesome easter egg to implement. ;)

February 20, 2014, 08:50:28 PM #26 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:52:59 PM by {PLA} Van STING
Gold Man that would be awesome (with IG-88). And if you somehow get close to him he uses his flame thrower and/or poison gas. Doesn't he have a dart gun to?

Quote from: Joseph on February 20, 2014, 08:27:41 PM
It has 100% truth to it.
I guess, but I don't know which articles to believe, some state some things, others state other things... some debunk certain things, others debunk those things.

More conspiracies: LTIN ISNT REALLY WHEATLY, JK NEVER KILLED A JEDI IN HIS LIFE, STINGSTER DOESN'T STING OR HAVE A VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 21, 2014, 05:32:23 PM #29 Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:39:39 PM by Joseph
Quote from: -={212}=- MarT' on February 21, 2014, 05:58:16 AM
I guess, but I don't know which articles to believe, some state some things, others state other things... some debunk certain things, others debunk those things.
You never have to believe anything except your own brain. There is no infallible source. I'll give the most critical information here (it's all easy to find online at dozens of locations.)

1. Building 7 collapsed at free-fall speed, therefore it must have been a controlled demolition. Plus, fires don't collapse buildings.
2. The twin towers eventually collapsed at free fall speeds, and there was thermite residue in the ruins which burned for weeks after 9/11. Therefore this was a controlled demolition as well.
3. Flight 77 had microcells preinstalled in advance to enable those otherwise impossible phone calls to be made from a plane. (This is the only point here which is not easy to google for, so see here).
4. This is the most important point: There were dozens of air force drills on the morning of 9/11, some of which simulated the exact events which later actually happened (simulated hijackings which explain the phone calls, false radar blips which would allow the drones which crashed into the towers to be swapped with the passenger planes, which would later be shot down by unknowing fighter planes, and simulations of airplanes crashing into buildings (which is how you get drone pilots to do it without any knowledge beforehand)). Google 9/11 war games, and go to the wikipedia page, it's all there. This was declassified a couple years after 9/11, it's officially acknowledged, there's nothing to debate.

The most important thing to understand in the above, and which many or most truthers do not appreciate, is that the whole thing could be orchestrated by less than five people. Only a very high ranking person, and perhaps a couple others, would ever need to know the whole story (not even the President, who almost certainly did not know). The drills make it possible to orchestrate the events without a massive conspiracy. The odds of these highly specific drills coinciding with identical events on the same morning are impossible, there's no way it wasn't an inside job, case closed.

The drill-going-live pattern was repeated in London subway bombing of 2005, as well as the boston marathon bombing last year.

The loose change video here

is very good, the only thing it gets wrong is denying the phone calls, they were real and happened by design.